• Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
Joker died of Bat aids....

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
What about the rest of the justice league. No, screw the justice league. They'd send some low class hero after you like plastic man. Kinda shameful if Harley Quinn was captured by a living bunch of string cheese.

Alien Fairy

15,725 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Nebula Novice 100
kefkadragon
What about the rest of the justice league. No, screw the justice league. They'd send some low class hero after you like plastic man. Kinda shameful if Harley Quinn was captured by a living bunch of string cheese.

Actually, the classic Plastic Man comic book, as I recall -- was well drawn and well written. It was very funny and the type of situation of having Plastic Man entangled (excuse the pun -- that was quite a stretch) with Harley Quinn could have produced a very good graphic story. Harley would be showcasing her joke-weaponry with cute good-girl poses, while Plastic Man would try to compensate with his stretchy outrageous plastic formations -- while being slightly embarrassed at his own turn-on while doing so.

Thanks for your input, kefkadragon. It really brought back cool DC memories, for me.❤

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff