Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fuzzy Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
Please do not post/ criticize on my work, this is only here for me to do my writing since I hate writing on paper. Most of what I type might end up incomplete, but feel free to browse. If you must critique on my work, please send me a PM as to keep this forum free of any type of spam. Also please do not steal any of my ideas, thank you.

-Yoru Inugami XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Fuzzy Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
Fillerfilller
fillerfiller

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

fillerfiller
fillerfiller
fillerfilller

User Image

It wasn't long when things finally started to come back into focus, unfortunately everything was still blurry and her vision was already beginning to fade once more. Her purple irises faded to an ugly dark-ish purple color before the eyelids slide slowly over them. Her semi-long purple hair dragged along the floor a few times as she was carried down the hallway of some unknown building. She was able to hear voices but making out what was being said was a bit more difficult than the woman had imagined it to be. As she slipped back into unconsciousness, she felt something solid hit her arm and then felt herself placed onto something metallic. Letting out a soft moan, she happened to miss the sick smile of the one who had carried her, a smile that would send any normal person running, a scream off terror accompanying the look of fear. While the woman was out cold by the serum that had been injected in her during her capture, the male who had carried her began to undress her, his hands lingering over her bare breasts, his index finger trailing a line around the curve of her breast. Her skin tingled wherever he touched her, clearly bothering her for every time their skin came in contact, the woman would twitch or she would shy away from him as much as she could while on the table. When the man finally finished undressing her, he threw her clothes to the corner of the room and bent down to whisper in her ear.

"You're lucky I'm not allowed to play with you, otherwise your mouth would sucking on my d**k right about now." his voice grew husky and nibbled on her ear, only to be thrown across the room and to hit the wall with a sickening crack. The wall had a small impact crater from where the man hit and as soon as the male slid to the floor, he let out a chuckle. "Well I should have known that they would have sent you here to keep me in line, Heige." the male combed his fingers through his slicked back blonde hair, his intense gaze now on another male who had just entered the room, this one's long hair tied back in a long pony tail. "You know 'He' doesn't want you touching her... This Nao-Shoju... 'He' has special plans for this one." Heige looked down onto Nao's naked form, her face now stating that she had entered REM sleep, the temporary peaceful look on her face gave Heige a migraine just from looking at it. "Manne, take her to the operating room. 'He' wants to begin as soon as possible and this time, he wants no mistakes. Otherwise, the both of our heads 'He'll' want on a platter." Crossing his arms, he waited for Manne to push Nao-Shoju out of the room before following after the brute. Who were these two people and who exactly is 'He'? And what exactly did they mean by 'This Time'? It won't be long before Nao finds out exactly what they mean and will have those questions answered wether or not she wants to... For starting shortly, she will not have any memory of before meeting these strange people and will only remember her new body and her new personality.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wind could be heard blowing past her ears as she flew through the air and hit the wall rather hard. As she struggled to get back the oxygen that had been knocked out of her, she clumsily dodged an oncoming fireball attack. Breathing heavily, sweat dripped from her chin as she glared at her attacker. This was her first real fight after waking up from her coma, Manne and Heige had training her severely since then till this moment. Already she could hear Manne complain about her reaction time, her ears twitching.and her brow furrowing. 'They think it's as easy as they keep telling me!? They've been doing stuff like this for years and this is my first time! What do they expect me to do? Scre-!' Quickly dodging for the left and hitting the floor with her chin made her realize how close she had become to being barbecue. "Okay... That's it!" Whenever she became frustrated or mad, she is able to invoke her transformation ability that allows her to shift into some type of masked fox monster with amazing speed, agility, and strength. Standing, she forms a spear from her shadows, another power gained from waking from her coma, Nao launched the spear at the fire elemental and while it was occupied by that, she released a shockwave of bright light, and as soon as it faded, the fox monster mentioned before stood standing in Nao's place. Every time she breathed, Nao could see her breathe as if it was colder than the surrounding temperature, which made the woman wonder sometimes if she could control ice as well, but Heige said it was possible just not likely. Through the mask, Nao watched the elemental with dull interest, as if the creature was already beginning to bore the woman.

To tell the truth, once in this form, Nao's humanity is only half there, the other half is now being ruled by animalistic nature, resulting in something with little to below average when it comes to showing emotion. Her tail moved slowly side to side behind her as she began to crouch real low on all fours. With a creaking sound, Nao wrenched open her jaws and revealed two rows of razor sharp teeth, but it wasn't the teeth the elemental should be worried about, no it was Nao's attack she was readying. The inside of her mouth began to glow blue as a few sparks of electricity arced out of her maw. The elemental, realizing what Nao was trying to do, then decided to ready an attack of it's own, the atmosphere in the room beginning to thicken from the tension. Nao had already dodged an attack similar to the elemental's earlier and so just as it released it's attack, Nao seemingly vanished, making the creature think it hit her dead on and obliterated her. What really happened was that she jumped up into the air too quickly for the elemental to notice and when she landed behind it, it was already too late. Releaseing a beam of blue electrical energy right at the creatures face as it turned to face her, Nao watched as it vanished into smoke and slowly began the tiresome process of shifting back. No matter how many times she changes shape, she is always left more exhausted than she thought possibly normal. Slumped on the floor, she looked up to see Manne and Heige walking over to her. "Not bad... But not so good either. You need to work on your reaction time and not to rely so heavily on your transformation technique." Nao gave Heige a blank look. The man was always giving her complements and then suddenly insulting her right after. Manne still had that sick look in his eyes from when he first brought her here, but ever since she awoke, she has no recollection of Manne touching her and threatening her, but she did have this strange feeling to stay away from the man, even though she had no choice in the matter.

Fuzzy Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
User Image

>>> A cat with midnight colored fur stretched, it's golden irises gleaming in the morning sun as soon as it's eyes opened. Opening it's jaws wide, it let out a yawn and then preceded to groom it's ears. The sound of food being poured into a plastic bowl made the cat's ears twitch with anticipation and padded over to the person who was pouring the food. Letting out a thankful mew, it began to purr and wind around the person's legs. "Well good morning to you too, Max." replied the human with a smile, slowly bending down to pet the cat. Max purred even louder as he felt the furless paw smooth his pelt. His human smiled again and then left him to his food. 'I wonder how long until she realizes that I'm not just a normal cat. Oh well, just as long as she cares for me, I don't mind keeping it a secret.' And with that, he plunged right into his food, his stomach growling at him in thanks. Even while he ate, he kept one golden eye on his master, just to make sure that nothing bad happens while his attention was divided.

After he finished eating, Max decided to finish grooming himself, the taste of the pebble food still on his lips. His master had left a few moments earlier, promising to return with some cat treats for him if he behaved himself. He meowed, stating that he understood, but he always behaved himself. Even his master had told him that he was more refined like a person, completely unlike a cat, but in the end, she told him that he was her baby and nothing less. He had purred at her statement, not exactly understanding at the time, but in the here and now, he understood perfectly. Apparently, she had tried having a family of her own, with her own kit running around, but something had happened, keeping from having the kit and then her mate suddenly left without a word. So now, Max felt that it was his responsibility to keep her happy and safe. After about an hour of chasing around his bell ball, that made a tinkling sound every time it moved, his human returned, but there was a look in her eyes that made Max start to worry.

Leaving his ball, he leapt into her lap and meowed, confusion written in his gaze. "I'm sorry Max, but I just found out, that we might not be able to afford to live here anymore. My bank account is empty, I've already used up my check and the rent is coming up soon." Max had heard her speak about rent plenty of times, but she had always been able to pay it on time. He wondered what was so different this time. 'But we'll still be together right?' and as if she was reading his mind, she began to cry and hugged Max closer to herself. He let out a surprised mewl as tears began raining on his head. "I'm sorry Max, but I have to leave you with a friend. I can't take you with me, not where I'm going." Wait what?! What do you mean!? Those thoughts ran rampant through his head as he tried to understand his master's feelings, but his own feelings came bubbling up, feelings of betrayal and anger.

Squirming, he twisted himself free of his master's grip and stared at her with confused, wide, golden eyes. He let out a wail, which in turn made her look at him with surprise. "I forget you can understand me Max, and I want to take you with me. You've always been here for me, but..." with a sad smile, she petted Max's head and went to her room. Max waited several moments to see if she would return from her den, but after a few moments, he could hear her sleeping. Jumping from the couch, he landed on the rug and closed his eyes. He began to grow taller, his fur melting into skin, and clothes growing over that. Max kept his golden eyes, his cat ears and tail, which was now twitching with annoyance. Moving a hand to rub his head, he kept one eye on his master's door. "This has become quite difficult..." he spoke quietly as to not disturb his human and walked over to his milk bowl. Picking it up, he sniffed the white liquid before quickly downing it.

No matter what, milk would always be his favorite drink, but if he needed to, he would drink water too. Hearing slight movement behind his human's closed door, he tensed, listening for any other movement, but when everything became quiet again, he let out the breath he had no idea he had been holding. Running his hand through his hair, he silently wondered on what he could do to help his master keep their home, and himself, but nothing came to mind. He was a cat shifter for crying out loud! We're shunned from human society, other shifters pretending to be normal house-hold pets just like Max, then it hit him. His human's next door neighbor had also got a pet with large amount of patience and dignity. Her name was Bell and she was also a cat shifter, but with a gray pelt with white patches. Quickly shifting back to his cat form, he went straight for the cat flap to the backyard and hopped onto the fence. "Bell! Bell? If you're here, I need to speak to you!" he meowed as loud as he could, just in case Bell happened to be inside her stone hut.

After a few moments, her head poked out from her flap, her eyes glancing around. "Bell, up here." Max called down to her, the she-cat slightly jumping. "Max? What in the world are you doing, yelling out my name like that?" she answered, as soon as she settled on the fence next to him. "My human is leaving." he told her. "But she isn't able to take me with her. Apparently, she has no way to pay the rent and so she has to move. She doesn't want to though since it means leaving me behind. I want to help her but I have no way of knowing what to do." Bell stared at him for a few moments, her green eyes telling him that she was thinking. "I honestly don't know either. Shifters haven't worked for money in ages and it's hard for us to look like humans, with out ears and tails always showing, but have faith in your human. If you were meant to stay with her, then things will work out. If not, I'm sure my human wouldn't mind taking you in." and with that she leapt from the fence down to her garden below. "I'd better get back inside, I can hear Jim calling my name." Jim was the name of Bell's human and he was a nice person, but Max couldn't see himself being with anyone other than Mary, his human, and so he turned around and jumped down from the fence.

'I hope Bell's right, otherwise, I might be on my own here.' with that thought in mind, Max went back inside his home and waited for Mary to come back out and tell him that everything was going to be okay.

Fuzzy Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
Yoru Inugami
User Image

>>> A cat with midnight colored fur stretched, it's golden irises gleaming in the morning sun as soon as it's eyes opened. Opening it's jaws wide, it let out a yawn and then preceded to groom it's ears. The sound of food being poured into a plastic bowl made the cat's ears twitch with anticipation and padded over to the person who was pouring the food. Letting out a thankful mew, it began to purr and wind around the person's legs. "Well good morning to you too, Max." replied the human with a smile, slowly bending down to pet the cat. Max purred even louder as he felt the furless paw smooth his pelt. His human smiled again and then left him to his food. 'I wonder how long until she realizes that I'm not just a normal cat. Oh well, just as long as she cares for me, I don't mind keeping it a secret.' And with that, he plunged right into his food, his stomach growling at him in thanks. Even while he ate, he kept one golden eye on his master, just to make sure that nothing bad happens while his attention was divided.

After he finished eating, Max decided to finish grooming himself, the taste of the pebble food still on his lips. His master had left a few moments earlier, promising to return with some cat treats for him if he behaved himself. He meowed, stating that he understood, but he always behaved himself. Even his master had told him that he was more refined like a person, completely unlike a cat, but in the end, she told him that he was her baby and nothing less. He had purred at her statement, not exactly understanding at the time, but in the here and now, he understood perfectly. Apparently, she had tried having a family of her own, with her own kit running around, but something had happened, keeping from having the kit and then her mate suddenly left without a word. So now, Max felt that it was his responsibility to keep her happy and safe. After about an hour of chasing around his bell ball, that made a tinkling sound every time it moved, his human returned, but there was a look in her eyes that made Max start to worry.

Leaving his ball, he leapt into her lap and meowed, confusion written in his gaze. "I'm sorry Max, but I just found out, that we might not be able to afford to live here anymore. My bank account is empty, I've already used up my check and the rent is coming up soon." Max had heard her speak about rent plenty of times, but she had always been able to pay it on time. He wondered what was so different this time. 'But we'll still be together right?' and as if she was reading his mind, she began to cry and hugged Max closer to herself. He let out a surprised mewl as tears began raining on his head. "I'm sorry Max, but I have to leave you with a friend. I can't take you with me, not where I'm going." Wait what?! What do you mean!? Those thoughts ran rampant through his head as he tried to understand his master's feelings, but his own feelings came bubbling up, feelings of betrayal and anger.

Squirming, he twisted himself free of his master's grip and stared at her with confused, wide, golden eyes. He let out a wail, which in turn made her look at him with surprise. "I forget you can understand me Max, and I want to take you with me. You've always been here for me, but..." with a sad smile, she petted Max's head and went to her room. Max waited several moments to see if she would return from her den, but after a few moments, he could hear her sleeping. Jumping from the couch, he landed on the rug and closed his eyes. He began to grow taller, his fur melting into skin, and clothes growing over that. Max kept his golden eyes, his cat ears and tail, which was now twitching with annoyance. Moving a hand to rub his head, he kept one eye on his master's door. "This has become quite difficult..." he spoke quietly as to not disturb his human and walked over to his milk bowl. Picking it up, he sniffed the white liquid before quickly downing it.

No matter what, milk would always be his favorite drink, but if he needed to, he would drink water too. Hearing slight movement behind his human's closed door, he tensed, listening for any other movement, but when everything became quiet again, he let out the breath he had no idea he had been holding. Running his hand through his hair, he silently wondered on what he could do to help his master keep their home, and himself, but nothing came to mind. He was a cat shifter for crying out loud! We're shunned from human society, other shifters pretending to be normal house-hold pets just like Max, then it hit him. His human's next door neighbor had also got a pet with large amount of patience and dignity. Her name was Bell and she was also a cat shifter, but with a gray pelt with white patches. Quickly shifting back to his cat form, he went straight for the cat flap to the backyard and hopped onto the fence. "Bell! Bell? If you're here, I need to speak to you!" he meowed as loud as he could, just in case Bell happened to be inside her stone hut.

After a few moments, her head poked out from her flap, her eyes glancing around. "Bell, up here." Max called down to her, the she-cat slightly jumping. "Max? What in the world are you doing, yelling out my name like that?" she answered, as soon as she settled on the fence next to him. "My human is leaving." he told her. "But she isn't able to take me with her. Apparently, she has no way to pay the rent and so she has to move. She doesn't want to though since it means leaving me behind. I want to help her but I have no way of knowing what to do." Bell stared at him for a few moments, her green eyes telling him that she was thinking. "I honestly don't know either. Shifters haven't worked for money in ages and it's hard for us to look like humans, with out ears and tails always showing, but have faith in your human. If you were meant to stay with her, then things will work out. If not, I'm sure my human wouldn't mind taking you in." and with that she leapt from the fence down to her garden below. "I'd better get back inside, I can hear Jim calling my name." Jim was the name of Bell's human and he was a nice person, but Max couldn't see himself being with anyone other than Mary, his human, and so he turned around and jumped down from the fence.

'I hope Bell's right, otherwise, I might be on my own here.' with that thought in mind, Max went back inside his home and waited for Mary to come back out and tell him that everything was going to be okay.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff