Welcome to Gaia! ::

We Lost Her

Chapter 1

The young blonde sat on the wooden table, swinging her legs back and forth. The worried look she had on her face from the past couple days, remained on her face. Dark ciricles formed under her eyes from lack of sleep. Her pale green eyes were fixed on the silver door knob.

The knob on the door quickly turned and the door opened. A young man, in his early twenties, walked in wiht a look of relief. "She's going to be alright. It was a false alarm. She's going to be fine."

The girl's worried look faded and was replaced with a warm, happy smile. "Really?! That's great!" She jumped up, off of the table and ran to grab her coat. "Let's go and visit her, Resho!" Resho placed his ahnd on her shoulder and said. "Not now, Kiki. The doctors want her to rest. We can visit her first thing in the morning. I'll come and pick you up."

Kiki squickly became depressed with that news. Her best friend was lying in some hospital bed, alone, and probally afraid. Yet, at the same time she was angry. Thos doctors, they lied to her friend and her family. They said that she had breast cancer, They said that they were positive, and now they caused so much physical pain to her friend. And her family was now in debt becasue of their stupid mistake.

Resho noticed her saden expression and said. "Listen, She's fine. Em's alright. She's going to be out of the hospital at the end of the month. Everything's fine."

"If everything was fine, Em wouldn't be in the hospital right now!" Kiki yelled. "If the doctors did their job-" She was cut off.

"The doctors did their job!" Resho threw his jacket on the floor in pure frustration. "If they didin't have her go throw with the surgery, my little sister could have died! It could have been cancer! It could have been cancer Kiki. Your best friend could have died!" He finished speaking to her and walked into his room and slammed his door.

She felt hot and cold all over. Kiki was mad at herself for causing Resho to think about his little sister, and her best friend being dead. She placed her ear up to Resho's door and heard him sob. Between sobs she heard him curse himself. "Sorry..." She said softly. Kiki put her jacket on and walked out of the house.

-------

Well what do you think? This is my first time writing a story like this so I would like some feedback before I go to my meeting on Wendsday and share it with the group. I apologize for any spelling/grammerical errors.
It's kinda short to really say anything baout it... I can't find any plot development of any kind....
Rytiko
It's kinda short to really say anything baout it... I can't find any plot development of any kind....

Well, I'm that's all I have at the moment. I'm have a bit of writer's block.

Sorry for having it so short. sweatdrop
no, it's not your fault... though to critique it now would be kinda pointless. I'd have to see where it's going before I could really give you a good critique. After you get it a little further, go ahead and PM me... Writers block is evil........
Alright, I will. 3nodding

Yes...Writer's block is evil! twisted
Indeed.... And I'm just now seeing how newbish I look with this peasant shirt....... oh well, the only other shirt I have now looks really stupid with these pants and the shirt was cheap... it'll look ok until I get the muskateer top..... ANYWAY...

Yeah. I don't really write alot of stuff like that so I dunno if I can help you with your writers block..... sorry...
Meh, I like it. It's orignal(I think)

Yeah well right now, I'm writing down ideas for the next chapter.
Cool. For short chapters, using webbing is usually a nice aproach... though I never really liked pre writing. Though if you want to read a summary of something of mine that I have yet to even start writing, look for a topic called "A rather long short summary for an idea of mine" .... or something like that... it's the only one with that in it's title on the first page.. should be near the top... I'd supply you with a link but I'm too tired right now...
I've seen that around, so when I see it again, I'll click on it.

I really hate pre writing, especially when your in school and they make you write abouts tuff you don't want to right about....
Hikari Kurayami
I've seen that around, so when I see it again, I'll click on it.

I really hate pre writing, especially when your in school and they make you write abouts tuff you don't want to right about....

...... I almost strangled my writing teacher in fifth grade for making us write something having to do with a farm... I somehow twisted his setting into a scarecrow coming alive and taking over the world.... heh heh .... I got a B - ...
xd *all she has to say*

Never did anything like that before...or heard it...
Hikari Kurayami
xd *all she has to say*

Yeah... I have a twisted immagination. As for the confusion with the jack-o-lantern and scarecrow.... The good guy was a jack-o-lantern that was trying to stop him... I forgot which one was good and which one was bad for a second.
Rytiko
Hikari Kurayami
xd *all she has to say*

Yeah... I have a twisted immagination. As for the confusion with the jack-o-lantern and scarecrow.... The good guy was a jack-o-lantern that was trying to stop him... I forgot which one was good and which one was bad for a second.

Again...XD
Well, anyway, it was nice meeting you, but I have to get to class... unless it's cancled, which I highly doubt... Anyway, see ya.
It was nice meeting you too! Ja ne!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces