So what do you think?

Great 0.36486486486486 36.5% [ 27 ]
Good 0.33783783783784 33.8% [ 25 ]
Okay 0.094594594594595 9.5% [ 7 ]
Needs Work 0.094594594594595 9.5% [ 7 ]
Bad 0.10810810810811 10.8% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 74 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Hello, welcome to my story thread Two Gays and a Chick.

Obvious of the title, the subject "gay" is going to be present in the story. If you are sensitive, defensive, or hateful of the subject, I suggest you don't continue on my thread and don't read my story. Even though the subject isn't that present in the story as it might seem. I just don't want any problems coming about it. Any spiteful comments will be reported and then ignored. Thank you. heart
Chapters

Chapter 1: Page 1, third post
Chapter 2: Page 4, first post
Chapter 3: Page 5, twelfth post
Chapter 4: Page 7, seventh post
Chapter 5: Page 7, fifteenth post
Chapter 6: Page 7, fifteenth post
Chapter 7: Page 8, third post
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:

I will post the chapters the first day of the month and when it's on or past a odd number page. whee
Chapter One

Funny how one thing can set off a chain reaction of events. Similar to how dominoes fall into place as they knock one down after another making things you never thought could happen, happen.

"Hey, where did you guys go? I don't want to eat all of your cookie dough all by myself!" I called out loudly to my best friends Gary and Steven, wherever they were. A large half eaten bowl of chocolate chip cookie dough sat on my lap. We were supposed to be baking cookies, but Steven had to go find his oven mittens that he had lost somewhere and Gary went with him to help look. I got tired of waiting so I told them I was going to start eating it raw... and that was like ten minutes ago.

"Where are they?" I questioned aloud to myself while placing the bowl back down onto their glass table that which was located in the center of the room. Slowly, I pushed myself up to stand off the couch and began to gradually make my way out of the living room to where the bedrooms were located. "Hey guys? Where are you?" I asked once more as I tip toed down the hall leading directly to Steven's room. "Hello?" I raised my hand to knock against the frame of the door. Why wasn't anyone answering?

"Just a minute!" Gary finally replied, the sound of his voice transferring through the wood of the door from the other side. He sounded strange, almost like he was out of breathe from working out. What was that about? I frowned, my eyebrows furrowing in confusion while I brushed back my dark hazel brown hair which extended slightly below my shoulders.

Don't. Remember, curiosity kills the cat. I had to remind myself, resisting the temptation to peak inside the door to see what was going on. They did this almost every time I came over. Sneaking away and leaving me by myself in the living room until they wandered back in, pretending that they hadn't just disappeared on me doing whatever it was they did. I took a couple of steps away from the door that separated me from them until I heard a yell.

And instantly, without thinking, I grasped the doorknob in my eagerness to see what had happened to cause such a noise. The door wasn't even locked, and as I opened it I was revealed the image that will forever haunt me in my nightmares. Steven was lying on his stomach, still clothed in his shirt, but his pants lay off to the side next to the bed. Gary still had his pants on except they were loose and looked like they were about to drop any minute. He was on Steven... right behind and on him. Oh god.

I just stood there. Staring with wide eye's full of horror. Luckily, Gary's back was facing me so I didn't see anything expect some of Steven's bare a**. It was then Gary noticed that I had opened the door and, turned to me slightly, his expression ofterror mimicking mine. "Oh my god, sorry!" I apologized without delay while turning abruptly away and shutting the door closed behind me. Oh my god, I so did not need to see that. I took a few seconds just standing there in front of the door, squeezing my eyes shut as both my hands covered my face. I definitely just got scarred for life.

And that was how I found out that they were gay.

Who knew? They weren't like the other gays who would wear pink and used that tone of voice that made them instantly recognizable. Or maybe I just have a suck butt gaydar. "I'm just... going to go now." I announced loudly enough for them to hear me from behind the door. I opened my eyes again and hastily trotted back into the living room where I should've stayed. I grabbed my black purse off the couch, but Gary stopped me just as I began walking to the door. Before he could say anything, I lifted my hand to cover my left eye to avoid looking at him. "I-I'm sorry, I..." But I didn't know what to say after that.

"No... stop apologizing for god sake." Gary said as he walked over to the front door and leaned on it. He wasn't letting me go. Oh lord, awkward talk time here we go. "It's not your fault. It's mine." He continued as Steven stalked into the room, joining us. I took a couple steps back to the couch and sat down, covering my eyes with my hands once more. I don't think I could ever look at them again when all I could see was them doing... that.

"No, it's both our fault's." Steven added as I heard him approach me before sitting down beside me. I scooted as far as I could to the end of the couch away from him. "Me and Gary are so used to being in this house all by ourselves.. you know thanks to my parents being away and all, and we didn't forget you, we didn't, but..."

"So when you guys would disappear somewhere, that's what you were doing?" I bluntly asked as I gradually removed my hands from my eyes to look at Gary, who was still leaning on the door. My gaze shifted to Steven, who was currently sitting next to me on the couch. He didn't attempt to move any closer or anything, silently respecting me by keeping his distance and staying on his side of the couch.

Steven looked over at Gary and then back at me and replied, "Yeah.." My eye's twitching slightly at his response. "Do you hate us?" He then asked as he leaned back on the couch, still looking at me. I could see the concern in his eyes and I had to look away from him as I turned to Gary, who was watching me also with his arms crossed.

"No... no. I don't hate either of you. It's just a shocker and ... sorry, but I need to go." I said as I stood up and hurriedly walked over to the exit, but had to stop right in front of Gary who remained leaning against it. I couldn't look at him in the eyes. I stared at the wooden floor, waiting to hear what he was going to say.

Surprisingly, the sound of him unlocking the door, and it creaking open met my ears. Neither men said nothing as I walked out the door with Gary following behind me preparing to drive me home, but I wasn't really planning on talking to him. I just walked in on to my two best friends ********. Oh my god. How did I miss all the signs that they were together and gay?

"Hey, I'm Gary." It was two years ago the first time we met. It was the beginning of the school year, and also my first year as a high school student. I made sure to head to all of my classes early to claim the seat I wanted and to survey the other students that flooded in. So it didn't come as a surprise that I was the first person to arrive in the vacant art classroom that fateful day. What did surprise me was that Gary sat right next to me, forcing us share the long wooden table together before introducing himself. His black hair was short in the past and didn't extend beyond his eyes. He used to always wear these big black rimmed glasses back then, that he now only wore occasionally when he didn't feel like wearing his contacts.

"Hi." I replied as I looked uncertainly away from him. Why was he sitting next to me when there were plenty of other seats? I remembered wondering to myself as I glanced around the room at all the other chairs he could've sat at, but he just had to choose the one next to me instead. I brushed the strands of my hazel brown hair back behind my shoulders nervously, it was longer back then, reaching to the middle of my back. At that moment, him sitting next to me made me feel very subconscious as well as nervous.

"What's your name?" He inquired as I picked up my black book bag that was on the table and placed in onto the floor next to my chair. As I moved my bag I noticed that Gary only carried a black spiral notebook with the a plain yellow pencil lodged in the wired spiral part.

"Abby." I replied, taking notice of more students as they gathered inside the class. I watched as they took their own seats separately from each other. So why didn't this guy do the same? I could feel his stare on me, it made my hands start to feel sweaty as they laid on my jeans. This was getting painfully nerve racking.

"I like your name." Gary complimented. I could sense my cheeks growing warm. I hoped it wasn't noticeable. I wasn't used getting a guy's attention like that.

"Hey Steven, over here!" Suddenly Gary called. I quickly looked over and saw the guy that he trying to gain notice of. A boy with short blonde hair smiled over at, well, our direction and then he walked over. His hair was shorter back then too, it was longer now. They both decided to let their hair grow out. Should that have been one of the signs? "Abby, this is Steven. Steven, this is Abby." Gary introduced. I gave a small smile at Steven as he sat down next to Gary. The long wooden desks were connected to one another so he sat directly beside Gary.

"Hey." Steven greeted as he placed his black book bag on the desk. "How are you?" I didn't know if he was asking me or Gary so I just remained quiet while looking at them till Gary turned towards me as I then realised they were both staring at me.

"Oh.. I'm good." I finally replied when I discerned he was, in fact, asking me. Instantly I felt my cheeks burn even hotter. I hate to admit it, but I was always really awkward when I first meet people. "W-what about you?" I asked in return. So awkward.

"Good, thanks." Steven answered as he smiled over at me, eye's darting towards Gary who remained looking at me. "You didn't tell me that you were taking this class, Gary." He said, playfully punching him in the shoulder. Okay, maybe that was the first sign that I should've caught but I thought it was normal for guys to do that. God, I have a really bad gaydar. I don't even know anymore. I don't know. I've never really talked to or been around a lot of gay people before.

Anywho, I continued to awkwardly sit there as they chatted about being in art class together. I remembering thinking that they seemed like good friends and then I wondered if I was going to be just that third wheel now or something? Were they going to just talk to each other while I was going to be that awkward person that just so happened to always be around them? "Hey Abby?" Gary asked, interrupting my thoughts. "Are you excited for what we are going to do in this class?" He continued when I looked over at him and saw that Steven was gazing over at me too, still smiling.

"Yeah..." I started to say as I looked away from their stares. I was going to say something else but I didn't know what to say at that moment. My mind went completely blank. I was sure they thought I was this really awkward shy weird girl and that they probably wouldn't try to talk to me ever again because I was so awkward.

"Abby, babe, don't be so shy, we're completely harmless." Steven bluntly said as he gave me a sly smile with his head resting in the palm of his hand. Who were these guys? I remembered asking myself that with my eyes all wide from surprise of hearing that come out of his mouth. I guess they would never cease to amaze and surprise me.

"Stop before you creep her out." Gary commented as he quickly turned to Steven, I guess he also couldn't believe that he had said that. After that with some persistence and breaking down a few walls, that was how we first met and eventually became best friends. Never did I ever guess that they were... Were they? I still couldn't believe it.

I just really wished I didn't find out this way. I shut my eyes with my hands over them once more as I laid on my bed. The entire ride back to my house was so quiet and awkward. Gary didn't even try to talk to me or say anything, but that was okay. The image of them wasn't going away, no matter how much I didn't want to remember it. "Abby, door!" Suddenly I heard my mom yell from outside my room. Oh great, it was probably them. Did I really want to talk to them? I don't even know.

So I just continued lying on my bed, not moving an inch. Then I heard a light knock on my door. "Abby?" I heard Gary ask. I just pushed my hands harder over my eyes. Just go away. Then I heard my doorknob being turned a bit but then stopped. Yeah, I definitely made sure I locked my door. "Can we talk?"

"We bought you some burgers and fries from Cheese on Top, your favorite." Steven added as I slowly opened my eyes. Eating their food was definitely my guilty pleasure and always made me feel so much better. They clearly knew my weakness. "And we got you a mint chocolate chip milk shake." Which made me smile a bit. It was just what I needed.

I slowly climbed off the bed and walked over to the door. But before I could reach the door knob, I paused in my steps while gazing at the door that separated me from them. The last time this had happened, I should've never opened it. "We'll be waiting outside on my truck." Gary said, breaking my train of thought after a couple of seconds. Gary had a black truck, he liked having a big car and it wasn't like he carried anything in the back, he mostly liked hanging out there.

I pressed my ear as well as leaned my entire body against the door and listened to the sound of their retreating footsteps with my eyes shut. A part of me couldn't believe that they were gay. I just couldn't wrap my mind around it.

"Hey Abby!" Suddenly one day, while I was at my locker, Gary called over to me from down the hall and quickly walked over. "Are you free after school today?" He asked when he reached me. I still wasn't used to the attention yet so I just stared in awe that he rushed over to just talk to me.

"Yeah I'm free, what's up?" I finally replied after a couple of seconds as I looked away from him and into my locker for nothing in particular. I remember thinking that he looked really good today and I didn't want to be caught staring. His black hair was normal as it always looked, but he wore this button down white short sleeve shirt and black pants. It looked good with his black glasses and not nerdy in any way.

"Meet me at the school's parking lot, kay?" He asked as I couldn't help but turn and look at him astounded. He was leaning on the locker that was next to mine and looked straight at me, it made me quickly turn away again. I had my brown hair in a high ponytail and was wearing a light pink sundress with flower patterns all over it, I really hoped it wasn't childish looking on me.

"Okay." I said as I went back to looking at my locker and tried not to smile too wide. It was the first time we were going to talk after school and not during class or between classes. I remembered how excited I got because of that fact. Normally I rode the bus to go home but it would be okay if I walked too or caught a ride.

"Okay, see you later then." He said happily before walking away. I grabbed my math textbook and was unable to look away as I watched him leave. I hugged my book to my chest, brimming with complete and utter happiness. Thank god, at that time it was in the middle of the day, just two more classes till school is over and I couldn't wait.

The school parking lot, where the teachers and the students with their own cars would park. I stood right on the sidewalk while holding onto the straps of my book bag. My back was to the parking lot, I wanted to keep my eye on Gary and then eventually my eyes found him through the crowd of people. He was walking with Steven, they were laughing about something.

I just smiled as I slowly walked towards their direction and when Gary saw me, he beamed excitedly. Steven soon noticed and shot a look in my direction while smiling as well. He then looked over at Gary and said something before turning towards me as he started quickly running over to where I stood. I stopped walking and just watched as Gary swiftly removed his glasses and began to run too.

But Steven was faster and he had the advantage of having a head start. I braced myself for whatever was about to happen. Steven wasn't slowing down, and when he finally reached me, he wrapped me up into a hug, but it felt more like a tackle as I closed my eyes upon impact. Due to the velocity from him running over to me, we both had to take a couple steps back. I felt like falling, so I held onto him tightly to prevent myself from falling. "I got you, Abby baby, don't worry." I heard Steven whisper to me as I opened my eyes slowly while pulling my head off of Steven's chest before spotting Gary was standing right in front of us. "Beat you Gary!" Steven said victoriously.

"Cheater." Gary simply said as he ambled closer and embraced me from behind, wrapping his arms around my stomach as Steven's arms were around my back on top of my book bag. The irony. But at that moment, it was the best. I could feel Steven's chest as it rose and fell quickly from all the sprinting he had just done. I could hear Gary's breathing as he silently struggled to get his breathe back. I smiled happily to myself as Gary continued, "You don't just say, "Race you there." and then just take off running."

"Loser." Steven replied as I became aware of just how close they were to each other, and how it must've looked to the other people that meandered around them. I was sandwiched between them as I slowly began to let go of Steven, but he wouldn't let go of me and neither did Gary. "Don't be jelly that I got to her first."

"Um guys?" I said, trying to gain their attention. At that moment, they let go of me. "So what did you want to meet me here for anyways?" I asked, changing the subject. This was my first time seeing Gary without his glasses, I couldn't help but stare as he pulled his glasses out of his pocket and rubbed them clean with his shirt.

"Yeah, Gary, what do you want to show Abby?" Steven added as he stood right beside me. He wore a black vest, dark green shirt and black pants. His blonde hair the same as it always had been. Gary put his glasses back on and glared at Steven.

"Follow." Gary instructed as he stepped into the parking lot. "I just got this yesterday." He added when we reached this four door, black truck with nothing in the back. Whoa, I have to admit, I had never been this close to one before. "What do you think?"

"It's pretty cool." I answered as I admired how shiny his car was. "What made you get a truck?"

"I always wanted a truck." Gary replied as he stood right beside me. "Do you want to go get a bite?" And when he asked me that and so bluntly, I automatically turned to him wide eyed. He had his hands in his pant's pockets as he waited for my reply while staring at me with a serious expression.

"... With you guys?" I asked as I looked over at Steven who was standing on the opposite side of the truck, watching both of us. It was our first time hanging out outside of school.

Gary fixed his eye's on me before turning to look at Steven and then back at me with a small smile as he continued to say, "Yeah... with the both of us."

"I ... have to go home though." I replied.

"I can drive you to your house. It's no problem at all."

"Are you sure?" I had to ask.

"Positive." Gary replied with that big grin of his.

"Have you tried Cheese on Top yet?" Steven inquired from where he still stood.

"Not yet." I answered as Gary walked over to the driver's door.

"Let's go then." Gary said.

"Shotgun!" Steven called out as he trudged over to the passenger side. He was the closest one to that side anyways. "I'll just pick my car up later."

Gary then proceeded to open the door for me. "You're going to love it there." He added as I climbed onto the step and sat down right behind the driver's seat. "And don't worry, I'm a good driver, you're in safe hands."

And that was how Cheese on Top became my absolute favorite place to eat at, and that I realized I loved being with them. I never knew I could have friends like them. I was lucky and .... I never wanted to lose them. And with that, I opened my bedroom door to go outside where Gary and Steven were waiting on the back of his truck.

Special thanks to chuckylover9111 for editing for me. heart
Check out my other story Broken Heels and Banana Peels that is posted on my other account, Green Tea Chi. emotion_kirakira

If you like this story then you will definitely like my other story. I highly suggest reading both. There's a surprise in there too.

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/original-stories-prose/broken-heels-and-banana-peels-chapter-5-6-up/t.84224295/][img]http://i1049.photobucket.com/albums/s400/Lovewinry/8028be59520860d1b2a6161b356515b6_zpsea3f0958.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image
Credit for the edit to Christy FTW

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/original-stories-prose/broken-heels-and-banana-peels-chapter-5-6-up/t.84224295/][img]http://i1049.photobucket.com/albums/s400/Lovewinry/e66e9bd7510c77b4e0947d83e7fd0e30_zps68855a16.jpg[/img][/url]

And here's my picture for this story... that you also see in my signature.

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/original-stories-prose/two-gays-and-a-chick-chapter-one-is-up/t.91336609_1/#5]
[img]http://i1049.photobucket.com/albums/s400/Lovewinry/c518dc1c858d89cfaff37a7bce23a5af_zps5ddb398e.jpg[/img][/url]

Feel free to advertise and put my picture in your signature. It's always appreciated. heart Just make sure to put somewhere around them, "Click the picture to read...". Oh, and, if you want to edit the picture, you can, and, if I like it, I will add it here, and credit back to you that you edited it.
Click to go to my Deviantart. 3nodding
User Image

I don't draw... and sadly can't, I just write. I express myself through words. That's my art.

And I have my own website where I have my stories on too.
Copy and paste
apartfromreality.webs.com
To check it out. emotion_kirakira
Timeline:
Thread created/first chapter posted - April 4th
Second chapter posted - June 4th
Website up/Third chapter posted - July 3rd
Fourth Chapter posted - November 2nd
Five & Six Chapter posted - February 14th
Seventh Chapter posted - July 3rd

I just want to record things. yum_puddi
Reserved/now open! biggrin

Oh, and if you like my story be sure to comment, <3, Subscribe, and if you would like to, add me.

Gem

OMG I LOVE THIS SO FAR! smile
I'm so glad that you started posting again, with both your stories (But I haven't caught up with the other one.) I like this one, really interesting and I kinda too would feel awkward in the situation but I guess it would be a shock to find it out that way.
Keep writing, can't wait to read the next chapter.
Mallori_Cantare
OMG I LOVE THIS SO FAR! smile
I'm so glad that you started posting again, with both your stories (But I haven't caught up with the other one.) I like this one, really interesting and I kinda too would feel awkward in the situation but I guess it would be a shock to find it out that way.
Keep writing, can't wait to read the next chapter.

I know, I'm glad I'm finally back to posting too. emotion_kirakira And I'm not making the mistake like I did in Broken Heels and Banana Peels and posting it way before I even finished the whole thing. sweatdrop This story is fully complete which why I posted up already how many chapters there is going to be. So definitely no hiatus on this one haha.

And I know I already said the on the other thread but yayyy, first person to post!! whee And I'm going to ask this just for habit sake, but are you subscribed on this one too?

Invisible Millionaire

9,275 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200
Pho Far East

Obvious of the title, the subject "gay is going to be present in the story. If you are sensitive, defensive, or hateful of the subject, I suggest you don't continue on my thread and don't read my story. Even though the subject isn't that present in the story as it might seem. I just don't want any problems coming about it. Any spiteful comments will be reported and then ignored. Thank you. heart

Omg I love it so far cant wait for more.
Drak22
Pho Far East

Obvious of the title, the subject "gay is going to be present in the story. If you are sensitive, defensive, or hateful of the subject, I suggest you don't continue on my thread and don't read my story. Even though the subject isn't that present in the story as it might seem. I just don't want any problems coming about it. Any spiteful comments will be reported and then ignored. Thank you. heart

Yay, thank you!! heart I'm happy to hear it. emotion_kirakira Are you subscribed?

Invisible Millionaire

9,275 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200
Pho Far East
Drak22
Pho Far East

Yay, thank you!! heart I'm happy to hear it. emotion_kirakira Are you subscribed?

I am and waiting for more :3 currently reading your other story, Adam kinda reminds me of myself when I was in highschool with the whole shyness factor, but that had alot to do with me being in the closest and having a crush on my best friend.
Drak22

I am and waiting for more :3 currently reading your other story, Adam kinda reminds me of myself when I was in highschool with the whole shyness factor, but that had alot to do with me being in the closest and having a crush on my best friend.

Yay, that's awesome to hear. Are you subscribed also on my other story thread?
That sounds so interesting. Did your high school story end good or..?

Invisible Millionaire

9,275 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200
Pho Far East
Drak22

Yay, that's awesome to hear. Are you subscribed also on my other story thread?
That sounds so interesting. Did your high school story end good or..?

When I came out to her she just flat out rejected me and told me that she didnt want anything to do with me anymore, the rest of my time in highschool was a living hell because she told the whole school that I was a lesbian and they made fun of me, so it turned out really bad.
Drak22

When I came out to her she just flat out rejected me and told me that she didnt want anything to do with me anymore, the rest of my time in highschool was a living hell because she told the whole school that I was a lesbian and they made fun of me, so it turned out really bad.

Dang. I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope things are much better now. emotion_hug

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces