Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Bookworm

16,250 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
My really, really early stuff was like, half-typed and then half on notepaper. I still have the old notebooks that represent that really early stuff. Nowadays I still have the notebooks, but I tend to use them for whatever creative project comes to mind at a given moment.

I suspect my creative space is an organized person's nightmare. Thankfully, it doesn't bother me much.

sassysweettpea's Significant Otter

Perfect Hero

19,825 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
terradi
My really, really early stuff was like, half-typed and then half on notepaper. I still have the old notebooks that represent that really early stuff. Nowadays I still have the notebooks, but I tend to use them for whatever creative project comes to mind at a given moment.

I suspect my creative space is an organized person's nightmare. Thankfully, it doesn't bother me much.

I have small journals for ideas too, I take 'em everywhere so that whenever inspiration hits me, I can quickly write it down emotion_dowant
It feels really weird looking back at my old journals and seeing the difference in creativity. I tend to lean more towards darker things now while back then, I wrote a bunch of 'slice of life' fantasy stories. Guess growing up turned me into a dark, depressing person or something gonk
Mine's a mess too, whenever I write, I have a bunch of journals lied open, a few stacks of mythology and history books, and way too many pens, I dunno why I keep so many around emo

Devoted Bookworm

16,250 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
No such thing as too many pens!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers