Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm making a religious story about dragons and an angel/element/human sort of race. There are only four of the special race (called Spirits) and they have to help the world from the Shadow Dragon and the Shadow Spirit. The spirits came to the world from Earth, having been chosen long ago. The Spirits have Dragon companions, who are of the same element as they're partner. The elements are air, earth, fire, water, light, and shadow. Well, that's my story in a nutshell. How's it sound?
Hmm.. I wish you luck. It's gonna milk all the talent out of you, because the elemental dragon spirit thing has been done, redone and then some... over... and over.... and over.... and over again... Wish you all the best and come up with the actual draft soon, so I know you aren't just talking the talk. wink
yeah, i know. i've read a bunch of junk with elemental stuff, and it's all junk blaugh yeah, i ain't talking the talk, its a 3 series novel, so i have to finish it. it's like, 150 pages, so the draft will be pretty big xp
well good luck hannah!! give meh a call if yeh need anyeh help!! k?
Haha! Same with me! PM me should you need anything, encounter writer's block, or just wanna chat! I don't mind wink
okay thanku! 3nodding i got the plot and stuff done, i just need to type it xd i'll PM you just to chat
Hmm...Nenfae, you have to turn on your pm's before anyone can send you messages. To activate them, go to your profile, then edit profile. In there you should see the option to turn them on. 3nodding
oh, yeah sweatdrop ok, i changed it now. hope it works 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces