Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kisa closed her brown, old fasioned suitcase with a great effort, then sat down next to it on her soft twin sized bed. With a sigh, she looked down at herself, making sure she was dressed right for what she was about to do.

She nodded with approvile, knowing that she would blend in with the shadows until morning. Her black shirt and pants made sure of that. She also wore her whitish blonde hair in a high ponytail, that she hid in a black baseball cap. She covered her eyes with black tinted sunglasses, just because she thought they looked good.

Standing up, she quickly grabbed her suit case, and scurried over to her window. It was on the first story, making it easy for her to escape out of. Once she was out, she turned and looked at her house one more time, saying silient good- byes, then ran towards the meeting spot where she and three of her friends came up with, the harbor.

Kisa only slowed down one time, and that was when she heard the wooden floor of the Harbor creak under her feet. She looked around cautiously, serveying the wide wooded road. The old wood was wet from the high waves of the restless sea, and smelt somewhat like salt. Birds perched on support logs, glaring at the new visitor. Noting that she didn't want to get caught, she hid behind a large box, waiting for her friends to show.

"Hey! What are you doing here!?" A deep, rugged voice called from behind her as a flashlight was shone on her. She froze from terror, hoping that it wasn't her she was talking to. Her hopes were crushed when she felt a light nudge of a foot on her side.

(To be continued... What did you think!?)
Anyone!?!?!
You'll probably find that the reason why this hasn't gotten any comments is that, unlike many other stories here, it doesn't suck like [insert witty word here]. That said, I quite enjoyed what I read. It flowed well and only had a few errors which a quick proof-read will probably pick up. I little ellaboration in could create a richer atmosphere (Some parts went by a little briskly), but what you have here is good in an of itself 3nodding

I realise that's a horribly lame-arse critique, but unfortunately it's 4am and a cicada has been busy smashing in to my window for the past half hour gonk
Haha thanks for the review... now All I have to do is wait for some more... *Waits impationally*
Nothing blatantly wrong with it. Good job!
Thanks! One more review and I'll post more!
Okay in 5 minutes I will start making more of this story...
"I-I-I'm sorry!! Please dont tell my parents!!" Kisa studdered covering her head, as if she were afraid of getting hit. Waiting for the deep voice to protest, and ask where she lived, she was surprised to hear a series of giggles came from behind her. Turning to face her prankster, she was relieved to find her three friends, curled up into balls on the floor, laughing like there was no tomarrow.

"That was awesome Kisa!" Raine exlaimed, holding back her giggles. Her long, shiny black hair hung in her flushed face, and her lavender eyes were closed tightly. She wore what seemed to be matching clothes to her, and everyone else in there mini group.

Tydne could only nod vigirously in agreement, for he was still laughing. His brown, usually neatly combed hair, was a mess, and his green eyes shone with tears from laughing to much.

Zell, who had regained his posture stood, smiling at Kisa's fuming figure. "Come on, Ki, is was only a joke!" Zell cooed, tring his best to comfort his angery friend. "Okay! Lets get this show on the road! Well.. on the sea, if you know what I mean." He winked as he broaded the large ship that belonged to his dad.

The ship was made for speed, and that's exactly what they needed at a time like this. That is, if they planed to make it at least a few miles before the sun rose, and thier parents found out that there were missing.

Raine, who was the last one on, had to untie the rope that held the boat to the dock. Zell, who was the most experienced in driving a boat, steared them out of the narrow passageway, and into the lake. This was the first step into thier long, hard journey.

(To be continued!)
Bump crying
Pretty good!
Thank you *Bows*
Wind whipped past them as they sped towards the unknown. The waves occationally blew wind upon the three that were sitting chatting happily at the nose of the ship. Zell, who was standing up strait, his eyes focused on the water ahead, looked like a real captian.

"Hey where are we going?" Raine asked, her voice a little shakey from her lack of sleep.

"Who knows..." Zell replied truthfully, "Away from there, and thats all that matters!" He was always like that, truthful, determind, loyal, and thats what made him a good friend. There were a few things though, that Tydne, and Raine didn't know, that Kisa did. Like why he didn't live with his real parents, you know, things you really wont tell everyone.

Kisa held a lot of her friend's secrets, some happy, other's frightening, but all the less, secrets. None compared, though, to her secrets that no one else knew, that she kept bottled up inside. She acted hyper, and carefree, but she really wasn't. She just kept her smile, and went on with her life.

The boat rocked suddenly, and a scraping noise came from beneath them. Kisa almost fell out of the boat, but Tydne had caught her just in time. When the ship stopped shaking, everyone ran to the back, to see what hit them, but there was nothing.

"Ummmm... you guys..." Raine whispered, her voice edged with fear, "I think were sinking..."
BWAHAHAHAHa *Cough wheeze cough* AHAAHAHAHAHAHHA
bumpish!! crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas