Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey guys this is an OC story I'm working on it's still a work in progress and I will probably add to it every day or so, I hope you enjoy what I have written and thank you for your time :3

Story Back Ground

This story will be taking place in the very Spiritual and Mystical land of Zamatzumi
In this land Humans and the Forest use to live in harmony, gaining their spirit beast/companions to amplify there strength from the Forest elders, sadly this was not enough for the humans that the Forest Elders would only grant them that power. Men began to try to corrupt the Forest and abandoned their hope and belief in it causing the Forest Elders to grow angry with the humans and impatient, this tension lasted for a while. A war had broken out causing the inhuman destruction of the trees and land. Many humans and Spirit beasts lost their life in this war. Fires were spread to destroy the forest until Shizuna (Goddess of the forest) grew tired of the humans endless hatred and removed them from the forests shelter. After the war humans and the forest lived in peace no more, but, there were still small clans of people who loved the forest and still wanted to please the gods, they called themselves " The Forest Dwellers" and they separated themselves from the Humans to praise and give back to the forest. Only these select devoted few were aloud to wield the power of the forest and still be granted their spirit beast, Though Shizuna had grown to hate and despise the humans She could not resist her true children. Proving your self was not an easy task, the practice took years and years to complete many were unsuccessful, some died and were reborn as spirit beasts, which was a blessing for most.

Things only grew worse. From the war grew only more Hatred. Stealing, murder and rape, became a normal custom in the humans, Clans came together to seek the destruction of the Forest and the Forest Dwellers to try to take back what was "Theirs"

Sadly the humans were not the only to grow this way. Spirit beasts who had lost their life, spirits grew restless and angry that the forest goddess did not protect them from the harm of humans thus began the life of demon beasts, Much like the Spirit beast they would attach them self to a human, but their power was foul and evil, they could no longer take form of the beast they once were but only to seek and attach them self to a human who was at a weak point in their life. Corrupting the human's mind and tainting who ever allowed them self to be taken by the foul, raw power.

The story will revolve around The main Protagonist "Arc"(male)and his spirit beasts Zonzu and Amolia as well as the side Protaginist "Sisorii" (Si-Sor-e) (Female)

Arc is a young adventurous soul who at a young age was abandoned in the forest while his parents fled from a raid on his home village. He was taken in by a Forest Elder named Tahgumi ( Tah-goo-me) as well as her two fox cubs Zonzu (male) and Amolia (Female). Tahgumi raised the toddler Arc as if he were her own. Being raised in the forest made Arc much more spiritual attuned than most humans, it was determined quickly that Arc's spirit beasts were to be none other than Zonzu and Amolia. Being raised by the Fox elder Tahgumi he gained more fox like attributes then his human side, he could run faster, sense better and survive better as well. He had learned the langue of the forest after the ritual of Imbueding him with his spirit beast's. Arc was not like the Forest Dwellers, instead of just taking one spirit beast he gained two, he could sense other beasts emotions. the forest Goddess Favored Arc over the Dwellers, She had pride in the little human because it brought back the memories of love she once had for her human children.

Full Name- Arc
Age-19
Height-5'9
Body type- Average/Fit
Hair colour-Brownish red
Eye Colour-Changes on situation( Standard Blue, Changes to Green when energy of the forest enters him)
Traits- Speed, unhuman stamina, smell, hearing, Above average strength for his size ( Not godly just above most{He will not be a god mode oc, he is better than the average human but he can be killed just as a human can, only Forest energy will increase his power} )Increased Learning ability and speed, above average recuperating.
Weapon-Noshinega( A standard Katana) , Tansumagi( A huge sword gifted to him from the Forest. This blade can only be wielded by him. It has been imbueded with the life of the forest and it's energy as well as a portion of Arc's life force. The sword is made to become lighter and lighter with how ever much forest energy Arc wields at the time, on average Arc will wield it some what faster than a normal human could(still some what sluggish), but at high amounts of forest energy he will wield it faster than his katana)

Sisorii is a distant, cold and much more mature/serious person than Arc. (much of Sisorii's story will be left out of this introduction, I feel like telling everything about her up front will take away from her character development in the story because I do want her to remain as sort of a mystery to my readers and I can't achieve that by telling you her whole story :p) She is accompanied by her Spirit Beast Ikari ( Eh-car-ee) the white wolf.
Full name- Sisorii Haku

Age-21
Height-5'5
Body type-Average/Fit
Hair Colour- Silver/white
Eye Colour-Changes on situation( Standard Silver, Changes to Purple when energy of the forest enters her)
Traits- Speed, Above average stamina, instincts, Hearing, Huge strength spiritually and physically Unhuman learning and adapting, Very swift.

Weapons- Ohanami ( Standard Katana) Shinozu ( A Scythe that was a family heirloom, once Sisorii was chosen to receive Ikari and become a Forest Dweller her Scythe was imbueded with Energy of the forest making it only able for her to wield, however, Shinzo is much different than Arc's Tansumagi. Sisorii can already wield this much faster than her Katana, but with more forest energy her Scythe will begin to cause a wind slice that will project from the slash made, hence, the more energy put in to the blade and swing equals the farther/faster it will travel and how wide it will project doing this though will drain her Energy faster depending on how much she takes in)
Introduction

"ARRRRC!"

I heard hear foot steps as she came running, but each step grew more and more distant like a water droplet splashing in to the ocean of my soul. As I drifted in and out, things became dark, cold and faint.

"Dammit Arc! Stay with me"

I turned my head and looked up at Sisorii as she rushed to try to help me. I glanced up at the tree lines as I felt the cold dead air tumble over my face, as the trees danced with the air. I extended my arm out with all I had left to embrace what ever was there. Help me, please, it isn't supposed to be this way, not yet at least. At that moment I closed my eyes and felt a single tear drop but when I opened my eyes, it wasn't what I wanted to see.

I opened them to a vast white range, farther than the eye could see. I began to walk around, alone, lost, getting no where. That's when I heard that voice.

"Arc, my child, what have you done, why have you thrown away your life for a human?"

That voice..... I knew it. Her words seeped down my spin like the sap of the tress that only she could make. I glanced back and forth to see her, but only her voice lingered around.

" Shi..Shizuna, w..where am I?"

Speaking out into the vast white seemed eerie, every word I spoke felt dead and just dropped out of my mouth, like my words had more weight than the dense cold air here. Then the ringing started, it was like some one was hitting a stone to a blade and just ringing it in my ear over and over.

"Shi.. Shizuna, p..please help me"

I fell to my knees and began to weep, I was lost, alone and cold. It was like when I was left in the forest as a child but, there was nothing here this time to save me. I closed my eyes as the tears poured down my cheeks, I didn't want to see this place anymore. I could feel my self drifting in a vast void of nothing. Is this what death is, nothing?

The seconds felt like days, the minutes like months, the days like years, I wanted to feel warm again I wanted to feel Sisorii next to me, or see her eyes, even if it was just a cold stare. I wanted to watch Zonzu and Amolia play like they always did, why did it have to be this way.

"SOMEBODY SAVE ME!!!"

I yelled to the top of my lungs and slammed open my eyes, but, what I opened them to was different.
I was floating in a ocean, sinking.....drifting slowly. I was just suspended. There was no bottom, no rocks, just a vast ocean of my sorrows. I looked up and there stood Zonzu and Amolia on top of the water, staring at me, with a distant look in their faces. I tried to swim to the top as fast as I could but these damned arms weren't fast enough. There was no current, but it was like I was swimming against time and not tides.

" Zonzu! Amolia! Don't leave me please!"

They both sat there and watched me as I tried to make it to them, but, it was no use. It felt like every movement I made I sunk further and further. The light began to fade from the water and it began to grow darker. I then stopped and just drifted in the water. There was no hope no matter how hard I tried I couldn't make it to them. Dammit! Why do I have to be so weak, why did it have to go this way all I wanted was to protect Sisorii. Will this be the last time I ever get to see her again?
I looked back up at the surface of the water it was barely in view anymore, I had sunk down miles and miles into the void, the water grew colder with each inch I sank, my body grew numb and frozen. I looked back up and Zonzu and Amolia still stood there, then Zonzu turned and started to walk away. Amolia still sat there staring at me, her eyes never left mine.I had given up I floated for what seemed like years and then.....then came the memories.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff