Welcome to Gaia! ::

What do you think about the story and the characters?

I LOVE IT!!!! :3 0.57142857142857 57.1% [ 12 ]
Meh, it's ok... :/ 0.23809523809524 23.8% [ 5 ]
I don't really like it :{ 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 3 ]
It could use some work... :( 0.047619047619048 4.8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 21 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

i really liked it.... The intro really grabs the readers attention nad hold it. what i would do is read through them a couple times and then a change some of the diaologe. also you should describe some things a little more.... but other than those minnor things this is a supioriour short story. you did a great job!!!!
4laugh
Which one sweatdrop there's four...
Jacobtheterrible
Which one sweatdrop there's four...

All of them. But i really liked the first one.
Now that I'm off of the front page again, I'm gonna give an update. I'm halfway through the next 6 short stories. Yeah I'm working on them all at once but thats cuz they kind of interconnect. The next 6 stories are the stories of the spirits. Anyone have an opinion as to which they really want to see first?
Bumpin back to front biggrin I'm just gonna start with the spirits in the order Fenix introduced them to Jaru, beginning with Swift. The first will be up before the end of the week with the following 5 before the end of July. Sooner if I feel like it. I hope you are all enjoying the short stories. Hopefully it wont be limited to just 20 and I'll be able to write an actual novel out of this stuff soon biggrin
bump it to the front, bump it to the front, bump it, bump it, bump it to the front! I STILL NEED READERS!!! Oh and comment please biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Thanks Jacob. I'll take it from here. And get out of my damn thread Silver. He has two pages of reserves for the stories he's writing and the sword bumps to show off what kind of swords are included. Now bugger off and get that comment off this page.
Sry to disappoint some of you that actually care, but I won't be done with the 5th story just yet. It's taking a bit longer than I thought.

4,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
C'mon man, how can Swift be that hard to write about? He the little pimp dude. I could go on for hours just talking about him. Oh, and to make this comment legal stare I liked what you did with that chica I was with. Good job with bringing out the emotion.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff