The sun bathed my body as i lay on the beach. I knew summer was just beginning but i still couldn't help but feel troubled. I had a rough school year and was excited to start my new life in California but something made me feel uneasy.
I began to pack up my things and as i headed towards the parking lot i noticed a looming figure leaned up against my car. My first instinct was to walk in the other direction but i honestly had no other way to get home but by car. So i braved the stranger as i neared the parking lot.
The man was tall, about 6foot, and was dressed in a dark attire which looked way to hot to be wearing in this weather. I also noticed his build, he wasn't lanky or large, he actually looked cut and strong. And his face went with his body perfectly. A strong jaw with short jet black hair along with piercing green eyes.
"This your car?" He asked with a british accent as i began unlocking my door.
"Yea." I replied simply a little taken aback with his voice.
"Nice." And he walked away. I stood there for a moment confused. He waited by my car to tell me it was nice? Its not like i had a corvette, i drive a 2009 blue mitsubishi lancer. I guess the colour is nice but compared to what everyone else drives in this city mine is defiantly not one i would brag about.