Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Raider

1,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Chapter 1 - Angel of the Night

Summery: Four teens who at birth were rejected by the moon and underworld. Now Kiara, Tobias, Polairs, and Tommy must fight for their lives for both good and evil wants them died. What will happen when an new evil awakens from her slumber and seek them out.

It was midnight and Kiara was running through the streets of LA. She was so weak, and tired, but had to continue running. Kiara had on a ripped light orange top, light blue jeans, and some white shoes. She could feel the shadows moving, trying the keep up with her. Kiara stopped, not running no more. She breathe heavily in and out
"If you want me....come and get me," Kiara said loudly. The shadows circled around her with out warning.
"Who are you?" ask Kiara.
"We are The Hunters," One of the shadows said as they transformed into a dark hooded figures. Black rob, sword on their left side. Eyes so soulless, they glow. They draw their swords, ready to strike. Kiara waved her hand; creating a thick dark black cloud of gas she called Shadowing. The black cloud circled around the three shadows, trapping them. Kiara jumped through the gap, rolling on the hard cold cement. She got up and started to dust herself off. When she was done, she sprinted toward to next cross road. Kiara started crossing the street, cars suddenly stopped aggressively, trying not the hit her. She panic and waved her hand creating a thick black gas wall that help stop the cars. She finally crossed the street not seeing a Hunter in site. She walked backward making sure they are not following her. On her right side a door opened up.
"Kiara is that you?" ask Tobias.
"Tobias?" ask Kiara. She knew that Tobias lived somewhere here, but would never thought of seeing him living in 1950 red and white stripe house.
"Come in quick," said Tobias as he pushed the door wider. Kiara ran up the stairs, on the porch and

600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I like it. When I saw the title "Blade Children" i thought someone had stolen the plot from the anime but my worries wer efor nothing. I loved the story. I agree with Calming Effect, there are a few grammer problems here and there. But the story is great. Keep up the work, i hope to read more.

Shirtless Raider

1,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
(Thanks all.)

Chapter 2 - Angel of the Night

Kiara made her way up to Tobias's room; with the door closed she sat on the floor Indian style. She placed her head against the Tobias's bed
board.

"This is the second time I've been chase by Hunters. Maybe it's time for us to head out and go?" said Kiara.

"No way, I like it here. We finally have a place to call home and you want to take that away."

"Stop thinking with your heart and more with your head. Beside these aren't our parents anyways." explained Kiara. "You would have said yes if Valery wasn't in the picture."

"Leave her out of it said Tobias as he sat down in front of Kiara.

"Just because she is your girlfriend doesn't mean you have to put her first all the time."

"Beside you, she is my number 1 priority," said Tobias.

"Yeah, whatever."

"The point is that we can not leave, not now anyways," said Tobias.

"We have to think of a plain then," said Kiara.

"We can think of one tomorrow. Right now since your here, I got something to show you." Kiara folded her arms "what is it."

"Close your eyes."

"Oh hell na, I know your not going to use your freaky power on me. I hated when u possess me, it feels so weird."

"Just do it."

"Fine, but if you read my thoughts I will kill you." Kiara closed her eyes. Tobias does the same and concentrated. Energy started to circle around him, he opened up his eyes and they were clear purple. Kiara opened up her eyes and her eyras was the same color as Tobias. She still saw Tobias setting in the same spot in front of her just staring.

"Wow...am I suppose to be impress?" Kiara said jokingly.

"What are you talking about?" ask Tobias who was standing by his closet. Kiara quickly turned her head to see another Tobias.

"Woo, hheeaavvyy," said Kiara in amazement. She looked back and forth at the two.

"Are you ok?" ask another Tobias. Kiara quickly turned her head and looked over the first Tobias shoulder to see another one standing by the door. Her eyes widen in disbelief.
Someone was tapping her on her left shoulder. She snapped out of the trance and saw the real Tobias laying flat down on his bed.

"Is your mind playing tricks on you." She shook her head for a sec trying to come back to reality.

"What the hell was that?" ask Kiara pulling herself up off the sky blue carpet floor.

"Isn't cool, I call it astral multiplyzation. The ability to multiply astrally through another person's sight. I guesss you can say I develop a second ability.

"All ready. That is so cool, I still don't have my second ability yet, but I can tell you one thing. My new trick is even cooler than your second ability," said Kiara as she jumped up off the floor.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff