Welcome to Gaia! ::

So the idea I've been craving getting onto paper is a collection of love notes. I'm not sure what would become of it, and I haven't decided whether just from me or if I'm going to make a character who has had similar experiences. Here is the first one I wrote about the man I'm currently in love with.

Quote:
I want to boast about the way you love me all spun up in champagne sheets, about the way I gasp when your tongue discovers my bottom lip. I want the world to hear the way you pant that you're getting close between my groans of ecstasy.

But as much as I enjoy every minute of that, I enjoy being confident I love you in the morning. I like that the mornings are effortless, and you’re not leaving because you feel awkward but because you are a responsible adult with things you must do. A kiss goodbye is never forced or met with confusion. The rest of the day I can think about you with no question whether you’ll want to see me again or not. I needn’t worry about last nights thralls of passion and if they were good enough to grant me another night hopefully soon.

You’ll be back, I know, and I love you for it.

There are some longer ones too, but what are your thoughts? Should I stick with the idea or scrap it?
You should continue with the idea, it sounds really good so far! 3nodding
Thanks! I really appreciate that! I think I'm going to end up sticking it somewhere in my vignette collection somewhere. That's a separate thread titled "My Boys"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff