Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you think I did a good job with the criteria I was given?

Yes :D 0.875 87.5% [ 7 ]
No ^^' 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Could use some help... 0.125 12.5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
< 1 2 3

Witty Ladykiller

15,675 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Divorced 100
  • Clambake 200
Fluffles Mcgee
I glanced down at the little black schedule book lying open in front of me on the desk before exclaiming, “It says here that you are our 1,000th customer! Congratulations! You have one a full-day, top-quality make-over on the house. My name is Addie and I will be taking care of you today.”

I assume you meant Won xD

Yes, actually. I had. The problem is I was writing this during class and my teacher kept walking past so I was extremely distracted while trying to hide it x3

Devout Lunatic

11,300 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
Pai-Pai the Awesome
CupcakeAmi
Pai-Pai the Awesome
CupcakeAmi
Pai-Pai the Awesome
CupcakeAmi

What are your lips btw? I'm lovin the evil avi. heart

My lips and eyes are a pair actually. Passionate Vocalist.

Ah, I thought that was familiar. T^T I have it in mah wish listy. Along with 9,685,866 other things. (_ _)

I have the same problem. <<... So many wants, so little moneys.

XD right. I keep thinking that maybe if I buckled down and saved everytime I earn some gold, that I'd have enough but, I get bored sometimes of the items I have so I buy a new one and break the bank. -_-; Happens all the time.

I know how that is. I have been struggling with that a lot lately in fighting myself off because there is something I REALLY wanna buy but it costs almost 3mil.

3mil!? What is it? O_O

Witty Ladykiller

15,675 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Divorced 100
  • Clambake 200
CupcakeAmi
Pai-Pai the Awesome
CupcakeAmi
Pai-Pai the Awesome
CupcakeAmi

Ah, I thought that was familiar. T^T I have it in mah wish listy. Along with 9,685,866 other things. (_ _)

I have the same problem. <<... So many wants, so little moneys.

XD right. I keep thinking that maybe if I buckled down and saved everytime I earn some gold, that I'd have enough but, I get bored sometimes of the items I have so I buy a new one and break the bank. -_-; Happens all the time.

I know how that is. I have been struggling with that a lot lately in fighting myself off because there is something I REALLY wanna buy but it costs almost 3mil.

3mil!? What is it? O_O

Lady Luck... I've wanted it since it first came out...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff