Welcome to Gaia! ::

Okay this is just an idea I have had for a story lately. I have written out the opening scene. Here it is:

It's loud. It won't stop, the noise won't stop. The screaming, yelling, her voice pleading for her life. This rises above the the sound of the sirens that whirl around me. Over the visions of her death, that keep replaying in the back of my mind, I can see the red and blue lights on the buildings outside of the car. My wrists hurt terribly from the metal cuffs that are bound too tightly. Looking over at the window I can see my reflection in the glass. Bloodstained tears leave trails as they flow down my face. My hair is a fossil of what it once was. The golden strands, almost silver, that fall around me are no longer such. Why is this happening to me? Why won't anybody believe me when I say I didn't do it. I didn't kill her. It's useless. They will never believe me. Besides her dead body, I was the only one. I was covered in her blood and the knife was in my hand. The same knife I saw plunge into her body over and over as her screams filled the air. The same knife that ended her life as it was drawn quickly across her neck. Of course they won't believe me. Who would. Let it be a nightmare. Let me wake up at home in my bed where I can call for my mom to comfort me.

950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
Needs a bit of help, but keep going.
star_warrior20
Needs a bit of help, but keep going.

You replied to my last story post as well... you didn't make me feel to sure of myself then either. You need to work on your people skills, especially the part about supporting other people. stare
I finished the prologue! Go here to see it!

Romantic Hoarder

16,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
das coo. I read the rest of the prologue. Wanna know how the other chick died.
well i liked it. you should definitely post more. it sounds like a good story and it pulls me in with just what you posted here. but you only described her hair so far...looking for more of the character and maybe you could place the location in with it more. so i know the suroundings and what she looks like.

Meowsette's Prince

Demonic Hellraiser

Its a good read. but it does need some help in the character description department. Other than that, It seems interesting.
Chapter one is now posted up too! Go here to read it! Please tell me what you think! blaugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff