Welcome to Gaia! ::

well im new at this making a forums (i cant even spell forums >_< wink but anyway i have been writing a series of stories for a year or so now... yeah i lost count... so if anyone is interested post here and share your great ideas that may be in your nearest library!
yes im posting to my own forum... but anyway im writing a series and so far it is 2 out of 5 books. they all take place in rome because im a fan of the roman era,and yes slaves and masters are involved in like all of the ones ive written so far.

A Loss Of Inocents(cant spell) Book 1

Marcus Aurelius Valens a vigilante of rome was having a nice day off from catching criminals. His day was going great! he just won 50 denarri on a horse race, and to make things better he was just in time for a slave auction.
~
well here ill summarize it... Marcus ends up taking Junia home(slave) and they get nicely aquainted and they kind of get feelings for one another. as they get closer Marcus' best friend Gaius Ranius Urbanis comes for a visit. well he takes interest in Junia and tries to buy her from Marcus but since Marcus is in love with her he declines(if you are wondering where Marcus' wife is threw all of this unfortunatly she died during child birth and yes marcus does have a child, her name is Aurelia Aurelius Valens) the offer. Gaius gets mad and rapes Junia because hes an a** like that and well in the 3rd book you'll see. and well it becomes contavercy but im not in the mood to explaine.
not very interesting i guess...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces