Welcome to Gaia! ::

I am not sure how to end this help!

Have you ever felt that rush of pure rage, your eyesight goes red and all you can hear is the blood pounding in your ears.
All you can think about is how much you want everyone on earth to just go away so you can have some peace.

Have you ever felt so depressed that everything around you flushes an opaque white and all you can hear is the silence crushing the security walls around you.
All you can think about is how much you want to go invisible so that no one else can find you and yell at you about how screwed up you are.

Have you ever felt so free that you could swear that not even gravity could hold you down, all you can hear is your own laughter.
All you can think about is how cool it is and you just want to float on and you know no evil or hatred?

Have you ever felt so opressingly normal, so uptight you just want to scream and all you can hear is the wispering of your "friends" that drive you crazy with all their meaningless chatter?
All you can think about is how much your parents, coaches, and friends are pressuring you to be better, or to be faster, or skinner, or just plain better?
sound good to me...im no poet but why not add a part that says something about happiness and how that it does stuff... sweatdrop Im no poet... gonk

My thoughts...
well i like what you said. However now that you asked all these questions give an answer. Sure I've felt all this, thats what it means to be human, but give me a reason why your bringing it to my attention

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff