Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eighteen-year-old Zoey Lockheart always dreamed of a perfect life with her yale-bound boyfriend Jake Thomas. But is that really what she wants? Or does she want her literal dreamboy?
For years, Zoey has been having dark, heart-pounding beautiful nightmares about a charming, nameless prince which leads her to create the alluring, gothic Eli Cross. Sometimes, as she puts pen to paper, Eli feels so familar it startles her. After a particularly weird dream, she begins to think she sees her dark prince in real life. Jake dismisses her crazy thoughts and tries to get her mind back on college, Zoey becomes obsessed with finding Eli.
Will she be so quick to throw away her safe life with Jake to live a more dangerous one with Eli? And will her life with Eli be everything she hoped? Can she make it work or will it all go up in flames? AngelRose isn't everything she thought it would be. Sometimes all the best dreams can only ever be are illusions.

AngelRose
Just posted chapter 17!

Shirtless Phantom

6,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
Oh. My. Friggen. Golly - gosh.
I was so intersted because of that little summary you gave me that i just had to click the link.
I am so glad I did!
The scene you set is so perfect! I was already drawn in by the first few words! You have a wonderful imagination and i am so glad you decided to share >w<
Seriously though, so AWESOME!
Should you publish this? yes.
I can already tell you that there will be millions of fans.
I literally squealed while reading it.
DollF4C3
Oh. My. Friggen. Golly - gosh.
I was so intersted because of that little summary you gave me that i just had to click the link.
I am so glad I did!
The scene you set is so perfect! I was already drawn in by the first few words! You have a wonderful imagination and i am so glad you decided to share >w<
Seriously though, so AWESOME!
Should you publish this? yes.
I can already tell you that there will be millions of fans.
I literally squealed while reading it.

Thank you! Please tell your friends about my story. I really appreciate the support!
Chapter 18 is up!
Woah...pulled me totally in with the summary. Great story! Keep on writing, you're great at it.
gopherbean
Woah...pulled me totally in with the summary. Great story! Keep on writing, you're great at it.

Thank you! I will keep updating so check this thread from time to time.
Posted chapter 19!

Shirtless Phantom

6,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
heart BUMP heart
Just posted Chapter 20
Chapter 21 is up!
Chapter 22 is up!
AngelRose just got Editor's Pick!
Just posted chapter 23! I hope you like it so far!
Chapter 24 is up!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces