Total Votes:[ 1 ]
This poll closed on April 29, 2014.
No longer accepting new votes.

Angelic Detective

12,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250
(So this character which I'm telling you guys is from one of her childhood life. She is important side character who is with this one crew all the time. Anyways side information!
Nadja is 20 years old tomboy
Height: 171 cm
Weight: 65 kg
Hobbies: she doesn't have much of a hobby, but she likes break dance
Hair: Short, bright red and messy looking (tomboy HELLOU!! xD)
Eyes: Forest green
Description: Nadja is strong woman who had rough life because of her parents. She haves twin brother called Nick, but those two doesn't look like twins should normally look like. She anyways lives in moment and she likes to fight with Jacob most of the times (since Jacob had made lot of pranks just to make her smiley and gets by it way into trouble). Despise her life, Nadja is actually pretty caring person, in her own way ofc.
Nadja is very much like a boy and doesn't like much of a girly stuffs even tho her big sister (Miranda) sometimes urge her to wear a dress or skirt. Soo here is somethings I tell you about her. Forgive my poor english tho, hope you all guys get it. Anyways here is her childhood. Part of it of course. Hope you like it!
Oh and one more thing, the moment where I put you guys at the beginning isn't from Earth. The world they are into is Earth ''twin planet'' (haven't yet thought good name to it) If you like to know about my story just pm me or ask in comments smile )

Nadja's childhood

Tired.
If I run after one more weird looking "deer", which happens not to look like our Earths deer, I just fall to this spot and won't move a muscle. Thankfully we all don't need to hunt some dinner tonight. I can just sit and enjoy the warmth of the campfire and how the darkness warps around me so I can rest. While others start telling each other ghost stories once again, I just lean on Jacob's shoulder and start how the fires hypnotic dance. A memory of the time when I was still living with my father and mother, Meg and Jonathan, came across to my mind. I really don't want to remember all that, but I soon to came realize that it was already too late to back down. So there I was, watching aside how 5 year old little girl woke up in a morning.

She knew what was coming to, so she didn't want to wake up. She wanted to go back to lands of dreams where everyone is happy and kind. But little one couldn't go back. She get up and puts some clothes on, brush her hair and carefully peek out from her door, so that father and mother isn't wake up.
- "all clear", little girl whispered to herself and carefully sneaked towards to kitchen.
"no don't do it!", I yelled, I wanted to stop the girl, but she couldn't hear me.
Girl arrived to kitchen, but noticed right away how father slept in living rooms sofa and mother snoozing at kitchen table. She held her breath for moment and then no movement happened from both of parents, she continue to sneak closer to cereal box and stare for a moment of the picture where three smiling elf's were happy. After moment she took the stool and carefully start to reach her favorite bowl, trying to avoid all knifes, needles and bottles on the kitchen level. After getting bowl, she set it carefully on table, because she knew that mother didn't like to wake up. Girl took then bottle of milk out from fridge and set it nicely on table, next with the smiling elfs. After pouring milk and cereals she continued to stare the smiling elfs and how happy they kept going on. She slowly closed her eyes so tightly while there was still some breakfast in her mouth.
''Quickly eat them all, don't stay there'' I shout to her once again, but still the girl didn't listen me.
Girl stepped into world, a colorful world where rivers were actually milk, tree leafs are made of cereals what she is eating at the moment, world where she can eat her favorite food what her sister cooks always when she comes to visit. She looked down and saw that road was made of colorful candies. Little girl smiled happily that she wasn't anymore at home, she was at place where everybody loves her.
- "Nadjaa!! We are here!! Come!", Little Nadja turn around towards the voice and saw those three elfs which were smiling on cereal box.
They stand and smiled at the end of the road, waving and inviting her.
-"I'm coming!", Nadja replied as she waved back to them, smiling.
Finally someone wants her, finally someone will love her, she was so sure about it as she begun to run towards the elfs. Just when she was almost near to them, little Nadja felt huge pain on her cheek and chest. She began open her eyes and saw the cereal box laying on ground, her favorite bowl, broken into many pieces and milk spread all over the kitchen floor. Then she finally realize where saw where she was laying at.... at floor and... father was awake... and very angry.
-" WHAT I TOLD YOU?!! WHAT I TOLD YOU ABOUT MY SLEEP YOU UNGRATEFUL BRAT!!", and slapped little Nadja other cheek so hard that she was sure that her cheekbone is broken.
Little Nadjas tears runs along her cheeks while father was lecturing her brutally just cause she was sitting nicely eating her breakfast. And now she have to wait many days until she gets food,
Little Nadja ran into her room as father told. She hide in her closet while crying and cursing about parents. Few moments later closet door opened and little Nadjas twin brother Nick came in. He didn't say anything because he knew exactly what happened, Nick hugged Nadja tightly. Little Nadjas only pilar along with big sister Miranda who knew how to fight against parents. Nick and Nadja admire their big sister because she is strong and always their for twins.
''... I know...'', I shed some tears along my cheeks, I knew how much I suffered on those days.
- "I hate them", little Nadja whispered while crying
- "Like wise", Nick replied holding her sister closer
- "I want out from here"
- "Like wise", Nick repeated once again.

(Sooo there you guys have it. Nadjas childhood at least the main history whatever part it. Hope you liked it AND hope you UNDERSTOOD IT even something ^^;; once again forgive my poor English.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff