• Unleash the Beast 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
gaia_angelleft Wah? Why? What did I do? cat_crying gaia_angelright

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,750 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
i died alittle inside :C you are amazing and the song while reading ah! my heart just dropped good luck.
IM AN EARL
i died alittle inside :C you are amazing and the song while reading ah! my heart just dropped good luck.

im glad you enjoyed my story....

Desirable Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
very sad dear, and i can relate in the sense that the fear can be controlling, overwhelming. but what my mother says is, it takes strength to protect yourself, but it takes true strength to open up your world and let you be vulnerable

Anxious Tycoon

3,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
I hope she reads it [:
And this is amazing, I hope she feels the same.^^

Unforgiving Giver

11,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
  • 50 Wins 150
Chances are that someone is going too have to send her a link or something anonymously lol.

Fashionable Shapeshifter

3,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
OMG crying -sobs heart out- so beautifully written.... and i cud actually feel ur sorrow. b strong friend... and maybe u urself can let go of ur sadness. -big hugs- heart
Omg I cryed for u and idek you. I hope ur heart leads u to the right choice here to make u feel better please don't b sad
singleMinded13itch
Omg I cryed for u and idek you. I hope ur heart leads u to the right choice here to make u feel better please don't b sad

a frozen heart cant be hurt my friend.....if i can like her....i can also let her go......you'll have to wait for the second story...its a work in the progress.....the ending chapter to this story....u'll see what happens
Frostshin
singleMinded13itch

a frozen heart cant be hurt my friend.....if i can like her....i can also let her go......you'll have to wait for the second story...its a work in the progress.....the ending chapter to this story....u'll see what happens

I'm looking forward to it live and let go smile but only if u need to

Dramatic Noob

That was really deep.
I enjoyed it.
Scarlet Emotions
That was really deep.
I enjoyed it.

thanks you for reading scarlet

Loyal Kitten

22,500 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
that is so touching. i know how you feel, to let someone you care for deeply walk away or you walk away from them. I know, it hurts alot. and it sometimes doesn't get that much better.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff