Welcome to Gaia! ::

BEFORE READING PLEASE LISTEN TO THIS MUSIC BOX SONG WHILE READING
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQaRSCnJaoo

My name...is Frost and by no means am I a good writer, but i decided to write today...because i wanted to try it.....and if someone was willing to listen to my story ......then my goal has been met. Its about my experience on gaia.....what i wrote here is a true story........my story.......

Intro

''Did you know....I have been waiting?"
''I sit here waiting in the usual spot everyday." (velventeen fantasy)
''Waiting..........for you to come back''
''Just to see you again''
''So that I may speak to you once more''
''and tell you:
''How much I miss you....''
''Did you know?''

Chapter1

(I lay on the arms of a tree as I stargaze under the mooonlight. As time slowly progressed throughout the night, my eyes became tired and heavy. That night I slept under the stars, I dreamt a sweet dream... my mind starts to replay memories.....i dreamt of her......again)

Azure:hey, who are you?
Frost:im ......frost
Azure: nice to meet you frost ^u^
Frost: o///o nn-nice to mm-meet you too....you cosplay? a female rurouni kenshin?
thats amazing!
Azure:thanks^^
Frost:I like anime stuff and videos games eheh...
Azure: I do too! have you ever heard of Gaia Online?
Frost:.....nn-no ...I havent....what is it?
Azure: I'm obsess with it, I play it everyday! you should try it!
Frost:.....ok, ill check it out

(How nostalgic...thinking several months back I never even knew about this game....yea the same girl I have been waiting for....is the same girl who got me into this game...everytime I go on here...im constantly reminded of you...)

My first experience with her on zomg

Azure: Meet me at village green!!
Frost:Ok...im there....now what
Azure: Go kill those gnome thingy
Frost: *clicks on gnome* bang bang bang.....wth I freaken shot the thing....with a gun!...what kind of MMORPG is this? I thought for most games noobs starts with a sword. What in the world are you making me play!?
Azure:Lmao full charge your rage bar and see what happens
Frost: -.-' ok.......*pulls out a gatling gun* puahaha wtf is this!!??

(As cheesy and dumb as this game was....I didnt mind....we spent hours shooting flamingos, and gnomes.....she was level 10, and i was level 1 lol) and we traveled on zomg together....nothing else mattered, I was having fun..............she was my friend.

Azure: Its been fun, we'll play again sometime
Frost surprised o-ok....
Azure:bye!
Frost:....bye

That....was our first encounter.....as days and weeks pass by I began to talk to her more and more. I was able to make new friends because of her...and those friends eventually became my close friends. I have always been so used to being by myself
...I guess people thought I was weird cause I alway seem so quiet and lost in my own thoughts, etc......but she didnt mind.....
she got to know me...and she knew me well

Chapter 2

I logged on here one day and was wondering what she was up to, I saw her in town so i decided to visit her. Our usual friends were there....however there was someone who i had not seen before...

Frost:Hey everyone ^_^ hmm who is this? new friend?''
Azure:hes my ex ignore him....hes giving me a headache
Nagi: Azure im sorry add me back on ...why did u delete me....I wanna talk to you
Azure:No! leave me alone, go away
Frost:Hey pal, you heard the girl.....leave her alone
Nagi: I promise I wont bug you again, just add me
Azure: No! u'll just keep pming me and annoy me like you did before
Frost: your not wanted here Nagi....so leave

Our friends eventually got annoyed and bombarded nagi till he left. Its funny how things work, you never realize how important a person is untill they are gone. He fought back so desperately. It was hard to watch, a foolish attempt due to the fact he was the one who hurt azure... I felt no sympathy for him. It was then i figured....how similar we were....I was going through a break up myself in real life....and the situation was the same...I was curious how a complete stranger could understand me so well.... she felt my pain.....i felt hers.

Frost: Well this has been an interesting start to my afternoon
Azure:.......
Frost: Whats wrong?
Azure:.....nothing
Frost: you still love him dont you?
Azure: I still care for him

Somewhere along those lines....anyone could tell she was torn....by her memories...and the lingering feelings left behind....the signs were too obvious not to notice.....The sadness was too real. Later that night....I attempted to cheer her up by going on videocam skype with her.....to see how she was doing.....and when I first laid eyes on her......... I was completely mesmerize.....a girl....with a smile so charming....I was lost for words...stuck staring right at her.....like a statue....she was.......... beautiful.

(skype video call)
bbbzzz bzzzzz ....bzz bzzzzzz

Frost:Hey bud, you doing ok? >///<
Azure: yea im fine
Frost: its nice finally meeting the person behind the avi
Azure: lol likewise
Frost: lets do something fun....lets do show and tell!!! show me your room?
Azure: lol sure *shows her anime collection, swords, and other silly things*
Frost: lol my my thats alot of toys u have

(for a brief moment....I notice myself smiling....we both were....its been a while....but that night my heart was at peace)
By this time...as much as I didnt want to admit it....I already knew i was falling for her....days and weeks have past by....and still....my feelings havent changed.....i denied to myself....everytime I think of her.....we were friends, never thought id end up falling for you.(Are you really going to fall for someone?.....your only going to get hurt again) my inner voice keeps telling me.....in the end....the inner me won

Chapter 3 (ending)

How could I ever get her attention....it was impossible....Inner self told me to run...and ran i did....I ended up pushing her away....we spoke less and less...until it became just an awkward silence.....I saw her again a month or so after we stopped talking....and she was happy...made new friends....i assumed she had forgotten about me......she seem to like someone else....and thats fine....if your happy....i think ill be ok.....as a friend...its the best i can do for you ...is to wish you happiness

I know....you still think I hate you....and if your reading this ...then know that I dont....i miss you everyday....my words could never reach you.... I never wanted you to know....I guess I didnt know how to put feelings into words...i was scared... i couldnt allow myself to fall for someone...so this is my last chance to tell you........愛してる。。。ごめんなさい and though...i know your feelings aren't the same...and thats fine....with this i end my story...and.....i can finally let go.

To those who are reading this....dont walk this path that i took.....the next time you meet someone u care for....let them know...you may not get a chance again
and for those who have already walked this path...friend or foe....you now feel my pain.

your birthday is coming up soon on the 29th of august if i remember correctly
so i wish you...a happy early birthday....an amazing girl...that you are.....i hope that all your wishes will come true

-frost-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I like it . x .

Fashionable Gaian

10,475 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Dang, man. That's pretty deep. I don't think I could ever relate. Though, I admit I've almost made a similar decision before. It almost cost me the one I love the most. I finally came to my senses though. Magic_Loveliness, I'm yours forever, I swear my life on it.

Brave Wolf

Oh wow!! That was so beautiful and heartfelt truely a masterpiece
<3 lovely <-< but next time marry the lady so the ending makes me smile instead of tear up a little bit crying
o.o...that was just amazing i know how yew feel i've been threw this stuff many many time i ending up crying while reading this cause i know how u feel it was pretty deep the song you picked from spirted away the music box verison was just beautiful and made the story even better i can relate to the way u feel and you are not the only one out there that has felt this wayso you are not alone . i'm glad that you sent me this link and i am glad that you let me read it thank you ^.^ i'll be sure to share this with other people

Blessed Friend

I hope she reads this <3 it's never too late :3
crying i love it i wish u alot of happiness 4rm now on so take good care ^^

VampyRosy's Waifu

Distinct Fatcat

15,200 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Buggin' 500
It's great! o u o
ty everyone.....ive made some valuable friend through this journey of making this story......one day......maybe one day.....my story will reach her

Unforgiving Giver

11,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
  • 50 Wins 150
"Fear is not evil, but it tells us our weakness."
crying this emotion is enough...

Ice-Cold Fairy

25,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Master Converter 500
awww *n * this story is beautifully written <3
well I hope that she reads this and realizes how u feel...

Ruthless Hunter

3,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
i like that story. it was written beautifully and maybe someday she will read it.

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Its a good story frost maybe one day things will go back to the way they were
maybe sora.....but perhaps its better i burying this in my memories...and hope time will have me forgotten...this time of my life....things sometime are better left unsaid....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff