Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chief Sakura
that is so touching. i know how you feel, to let someone you care for deeply walk away or you walk away from them. I know, it hurts alot. and it sometimes doesn't get that much better.

thank you for reading my story miss sakura......and yes your right it doesnt get better sometimes
....the important thing....i tried.....i promise myself id never let words go unspoken....i'll be sure to keep you posted...the second story is on its way......whenever im ready to post it

Loyal Kitten

22,500 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
Frostshin
Chief Sakura
that is so touching. i know how you feel, to let someone you care for deeply walk away or you walk away from them. I know, it hurts alot. and it sometimes doesn't get that much better.

thank you for reading my story miss sakura......and yes your right it doesnt get better sometimes
....the important thing....i tried.....i promise myself id never let words go unspoken....i'll be sure to keep you posted...the second story is on its way......whenever im ready to post it

Thank you Frostshin. Please don't let words go unspoken. It could only make things harder because you are keeping you emotions bottled up. And when the lid can't take the pressure anymore you break down.if yo ever wish to talk to someone about all this, I'm here to listen and help in anyway that I can.
frost i hope ur words reach her and i hope she hasn't forgot about u and i wish u good luck on finding another life :') happy tears plus sad tears :'(
Airytail12
frost i hope ur words reach her and i hope she hasn't forgot about u and i wish u good luck on finding another life :') happy tears plus sad tears :'(

we both walked our seperate ways, people come and go in life.....hang on to the good memories you once had, and continue to move.....i wont look back at this story again

Lonely Puppy

10,025 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Beautiful o u o

Friendly Shapeshifter

14,200 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
Believe me Frost, I've been in that position before, and I know how much it hurt looking back on what could have been. But no matter what we go through, it all happens to put us on the path we are meant to be on. heart
Midnight Sledgehammer
Beautiful o u o

thank you for reading!!!!
Your story is really touching. Hopefully you get a happy ending! whee

Friendly Lunatic

7,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
such a touching story... it really makes me think. :c

Lonely Prophet

8,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Friendly 100
That almost made me cry.....I know how that is.....but even still......my inner self as you say....mine always wins...and on the rare chance that it doesn't.....I do end up getting hurt again.....~hugs you tightly~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff