okay, I need to know if this story I'm working on is worth any time or if I shouldn't waste my time writing it. It's a sad story about friendship and accepting death to your best friend...so here it goes...

Main Characters:

LeAnn Bennett (12 years old)
Nicole Coleman (12-13 years old)
LeAnn Bennett (16 years old)
Alyssa Inman (17 years old)
Madison Turner (15 years old)

LeAnn Bennett, age 12, a young girl with hopes of becoming a writer.
Nicole Coleman, age 12, met LeAnn after emailing her, complimenting on her writing.
After the girls learn to trust each other they become best friends, even though LeAnn lives in a southern state and Nicole lives up north. They talk on the phone and chat online, joking and laughing.
Everything's fine until...
"Because I have bad health problems, I might not see it past seventeen..." were the words Nicole spoke that broke LeAnn's heart.

LeAnn's now sixteen, and Nicole's seventeen and dead...it's too much for LeAnn to take as her life goes off into a different and wrong direction. She starts skipping classes, hanging with the wrong crowd and growing distant from everyone she once knew.
Alyssa Inman, LeAnn's first friend before Nicole, tries to get LeAnn back to the happy girl she once was.
LeAnn shoves Alyssa away like everyone else.
Madison Turner is a new girl at LeAnn and Alyssa's school. She learns about LeAnn and tries to cheer her up.
A big mistake leads LeAnn to believe Madison is trying to take Nicole's place and blinded with rage, LeAnn attempts to kill Madison.
Alyssa tries to distract LeAnn by telling her that it was her she hated, that it was herself that abandoned LeAnn when she needed her the most.
Madison takes a different plan and explains the LeAnn that it was Nicole she blamed and that it was alright to hate her for leaving her.
LeAnn comes back to her senses and finally accepts Madison as a friend and gets back on the track onto a better future, being sure to never forget her best friend, Nicole.

That's the best I could summarize it. It's kinda hard for me to put my ideas into summaries, I usually just write the stories without any thought, but this one is one that I figured I needed an opinion on...