Rate my story?

0-5 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
1-5 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
2-5 1 100.0% [ 1 ]
3-5 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
4-5 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
5-5 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 1 ]

This is a novel that I have been working on for a long time... YEARS, I have the whole novel finished, but am still editing the chapters. I am now ready to receive some much needed feedback.

Below is the Preface, and then there is a link to Chapter One.

Also, I plan to give all those who write a decent review a small reward for their time. I wont put the exact amount as it will depend on depths of the review, even if you really dislike my story, I just want honest thought out feedback.

Due to the size of each chapter I will be putting links below to the website I am adding my novel on.

Preface:
Rakuminan(Rack-um-in-nan) is one of 37 countries left in the territory of Firisha (fur-isha). It was stated several decades ago that the large land would be split between the 50 most worthy families of the time. Then these families would slowly merge into one. It was a way to avoid violence and wars, as the only way to merge the lands was by winning of the heart of the ruler of a land next to you, which limited your chances and thus of course even after various decades only a handful of lands had ever expanded.

Many of these expansions were not made on the value of love, but mostly due to the two uniting in an agreement for more power and wealth. Each land is ruled very different and thus there is a lot of tension. Rakuminan is one of the more prosperous countries. It's citizens were free to choose their jobs, gain their wealth and spend their money however they wished. They were protected from evil by the kingdoms hand picked cops, but things have drastically began to change.

After the creation of the clan known as X the citizens live in fear. The clan not only would kill for fun or to steal, but they also would break into the most highly guarded prisons just to free those who were held captive there. The worst came when the clan made the royal family it's target and killed several of the close family. Then eventually the king himself was assassinated leaving the queen to take care of the ruling alone.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff