Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Gaian

to note i havent written since 2008

Pm me for the rest or check out my DA

http://lila1ee.deviantart.com/art/Locket-419868436

"
Liliana stood in the middle of bunch of trees. Snow gently floating down from the skies, blanketing the ground. A gentle gust of wind brushed her soft brown hair up against her rosy cheeks. she tilted her head back, tears mixed with the snow that landed on her face.

She clinched the locket tightly in her hand as took a step forward, only to have her legs collapse underneath her. Tears began to flow faster from her eyes, as Liliana looked down at her bare legs, the snow that had landed on her, started to melt down the lower half of her body everything was numb nothing could penetrate that numbness she felt."
Posting a summary here would help some, or at least a genre and premise. Sorry, but I'm reluctant to PM or touch links unless I know that I might be interested in it, and I'm sure I'm not the only one like that. sweatdrop

Invisible Gaian

Kairi Nightingale
Posting a summary here would help some, or at least a genre and premise. Sorry, but I'm reluctant to PM or touch links unless I know that I might be interested in it, and I'm sure I'm not the only one like that. sweatdrop
ok i will edit my 1st post

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces