Welcome to Gaia! ::

kirafckr's Partner

Demonic Recalibrator

19,650 Points
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Redecorator 50
Okay, I haven't really attempted anything this big before. I tried writing a story a few years ago but it didn't really get very far since I was quickly discouraged. Since then I've done the story of Heavendove's origins on my profile, and I did a bit of a continuation of that on my journal(then gave up, it kinda sucked and I didn't feel too into it any more). Other than that, it's just been RP and the occasional unrelated mini-story or dream.

But now, I'm gonna attempt to do something big, very big... For quite a while I've had my own little universe with all the people of importance and their powers. The title is pretty random tbh, but I don't think it matters too much.

I'm gonna write in chapters, but they'll be more like mini-chapters since I can't really make something out of nothing like other writers tend to do. I just say what's there. So, here are the contents, I'll update as I write more. (Subscribe if you wanna be notified when there's a new post...)

Limit Initiate

Kraskia

kirafckr's Partner

Demonic Recalibrator

19,650 Points
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Redecorator 50
Kraskia • 1

I don't know exactly how it happened. One moment I was nothing, the next I was there. A living, thinking being... Me. I didn't have any memory of anything before, but that was alright. I somehow knew that everything was as it should be. I wasn't afraid.

Everything was dark, so dark that I couldn't see. I brought my hand to my face... No good, couldn't see it. So, I focused on the place it should be, glaring at it... Then I felt something strange. Very strange. It was a good feeling, but it was incredibly shocking, especially since it was one of the first things I ever felt.

Energy -powerful, strong, good- flowing through my body. Being sucked out from the places it wasn't needed and collecting in my chest -making me feel all warm and fuzzy- then being redirected to my hand. I brought my hand closer to my face, seeing it begin to produce light. But the light kept getting brighter... Till it was too bright. I hastily moved my hand away from my face, but I wasn't fast enough. The energy flowed out of my hand in a stream, blasting into my face and propelling me backwards into a wall.

The wall was hard, cold stone... And I saw the floor was too. That's right, I saw. My hand was now glowing just bright enough for me to see comfortably. I frowned at it... That hurt. I moved my other hand to my face and felt the damage. My face was charred, the skin had been blasted off mostly, but it was flaky in other places. It hurt when I touched it. I sighed softly and brought both of my hands back to my sides, then stood up a little shakily.

Looking around, I could see a corner of the room to my left... But the walls continued into the darkness. Everything I could see was made of stone. Except...

I crouched down, noticing something on the floor. It shone, reflecting the light from my hand. I picked it up. It was squishy and green. I started to squish it, intending to destroy it, but it made a noise and jumped out of my hand, then slid across the floor behind me towards the place I had hit the wall. I saw a bunch of other green squishy things all clumping together to make a person shape. It looked pretty gross. I glared at it threateningly and made my hand glow brighter, aiming it at the person.

"Stop! Don't hurt me!" It shouted.
"Why should I listen to you?" I asked, curious about this new thing. It's voice had been loud and hurt my ears, but hearing something else speak made me know how to speak, too.
"We were connected."
I raised an eyebrow at it, confused at what it had said, not understanding what it meant.
"We came into existence together, you and me. We were connected at the back. Our flesh was joined. When we started moving towards the wall, I turned into something squishy so we wouldn't get hurt. But... It separated us."
What he said made sense. Thinking back, I hadn't felt the full hardness of the wall but had instead bounced off safely. I relaxed, smiling at him. "Oh, okay. So... You're my brother. I'm Kraskia." I held out my hand to him for him to shake.
"I'm Kraskie." He grinned sheepishly then jumped towards me and hugged me tightly. I took a half step back in shock, then began to feel the warm fuzzy feeling from before, except, none of my energy was moving. I smiled, feeling happy, and wrapped my arms around him too. I breathed in his smell, then gave him a quick squeeze and let go of him.
"Let's go." I took his hand in mine.
"What's next?"
I turned to him and smirked, before leading him into the darkness. "We'll just have to find out!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff