Welcome to Gaia! ::

writing a novel tell me if this is a good begining.

intro
Look it wasnt my fault. Maby it was the teacher's fault for giving us that assignment ,or the hobo's for not keeping better watch of his stuff.or 100% bad luck. either way it happened.
Punctuation and context would be nice. Even without that, though, it looks like the narrator is a whiny sociopath.
Thx i wasn't really caring about the punctuation since i just needed a yeah its good or no work on it more. So your comment doesn't really answer.
niel_the_greatXD
Thx i wasn't really caring about the punctuation since i just needed a yeah its good or no work on it more. So your comment doesn't really answer.

I disagree. Good writing always makes things better because it gives us a proper way to read it. Commas show us pauses, periods show us breaks. Paragraphs show us changes in topic and proper spelling makes things easier to read and comprehend. Without all of that, even something that could have been good will always seem of less quality than it really is which could lead to inaccurate answers when asking if it is good or bad. So, it really is something you should consider when posting a question or a piece of writing.

As for your piece, it does make me a bit curious to see what he's referring too but only because I'm not sure if it's interesting enough to continue reading yet. So far, the character seems to be trying to blame something he caused on someone else. Not the best first impression but I'm hesitant to pass judgement since I don't really know the situation. I would need to see more to decide if I would want to continue reading or not.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff