Welcome to Gaia! ::

sassysweettpea's Significant Otter

Perfect Hero

19,825 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
She grabbed hold of his hand as she smiled up at him teasingly. A mischievous grin played across her lips, her laughing eyes shone with the happy innocence of love. Her long hair lolled about on her shoulders, the hair itself soft as silk, and black as ebony. She wore a light blue satin blouse with short, frilly sleeves. Her pants were soft, white cotton shorts, they stretched loosely down to her knees. Her fingers intertwined with the boy's, and they both blushed as she led him through her opened wooden door. She let go of the boy's hand as she turned around to close the door, her fingers fumbled as she worked with the lock on the door. She was shy and embarrassed, this was her first time being really alone with him, and from the look on his face, he was just as flustered.
He looked away stubbornly, the blush seemed to spread across his cheeks, despite his desperate desire to hide it. He wanted to look strong and confident in front of her, but his red cheeks told a different story. He fixed his hair, his fingers combing through the black knots that plagued him. With a slight flinch, he broke the knots, and dropped his hand back down. His hair dropped down below his ears, his bangs were like black downward spikes adorned on his forehead like a crown. They weren't straight, however, and seemed to spike off in every direction, which gave it a messy appearance. He hated that, he wanted to look clean and mature for her. He was dressed too casually as well, he cursed himself for dressing in only a blue short sleeved shirt and black satin shorts that barely touched his kneecaps. They went on their very first date today, and he dressed so casually, it almost burned when he compared himself to how well she dressed. She took it so seriously, he was ashamed for coming like that. He was comforted by the thought that she wore a smile the entire time, so she couldn't of been too embarrassed with the clothing he chose.
It was quiet, the awkward silence filled the room to the ceiling. She turned to face him, her eyes focused on the frizzy blue rugs that covered the floors of her room. She was blushing just as much as him, if not more. He had no idea what he was supposed to do, and from the look of her, she had no idea either. "I'm glad..." said the girl when the silence grew unbearable. She smiled, the mischievous, playful grin was gone, replaced by a sincere smile that only made the boy blush more. "I'm so glad...When you asked me for a date, it felt like a dream...I..." Her cheeks turned a darker shade of red, "I...I've wanted to be more than friends for so long, but I was afraid, I never thought you'd...that you'd share the same feelings as me..." She paused, her dark eyes gazed at him as if he were a present that she has been waiting to receive.
The boy chuckled as he looked away, his hand quickly came up and scratched his head, hopping to divert some of the attention away from him. "I never thought you'd say yes...I, when you did, felt so happy, so relieved." He was blushing as much as her now, "the question has been stuck in my throat for years, but my cowardice kept it down..." He looked at her, his eyes caught hers and he paused. He felt lost in her eyes, and so many word crowded into his mouth that when he opened it, he only squawked an incoherent sentence. She started to laugh, her sweet laughter filled the room and soon his laughter joined in as well. They laughed and laughed, creating a beautiful song that neither are likely to ever forget. The tension was gone, and the boy felt free. He felt stronger. "But...I lied..." He said as a faint smile grew on his face. "I told you I liked you because I was afraid..." He gulped, "it's more than that...it's...more than just...just liking...it's much more...I..." The words were caught in his throat again, they were afraid to come out. They had lived in his heart for so long, they feared the fresh air, they feared entering another heart. He swallowed his fears, "I love you."
Awestruck, the girl stood silent and still for only a moment. Tears suddenly streamed from her eyes like a river, dividing her red cheeks. Her smile was so big that the boy thought it was actually shining. She jumped forward at him with her arms open. She grabbed hold of him, tightly coiling her arms around him, her face dug deep into his chest. She cried muffled words into his chest, but the boy's ears could hear them. "I love you too! I love you too! Thank you!"
The boy's smile grew as big as hers, and he put his arms around him. They stood together in silence, her tears faded away into his shirt, and she looked up at him. Her smile was still there and even bigger than before. Their eyes met, and they only gazed at each other for what felt like forever. Finally, they both leaned in and their lips met. The kiss felt even longer, sweet bliss filled both their heads and their hearts the longer the kiss lasted. Finally, hesitantly, they pulled back and, again, stood transfixed by each other's eyes. "So I guess you're my lover now, and I'm yours." Said the boy, his eyes never leaving hers.
She giggled and shook her head, "no, I don't want to be just your lover...I want to be yours and I want you to be mine." She said shyly, but she couldn't look away, she didn't want to.
The boy's eyes widened at that, and his faint smile was back on his lips. "Sounds a little possessive though, don't you think?" Asked the boy calmly, but his smile betrayed his voice. From his smile, she could see that he longed for the exact same thing.
She giggled again, "I don't mind...as long as it's you..."
He chuckled, and leaned in again. Their lips sealed together, and after a moment, he leaned back. "Alright...I'm yours..."
She smiled, "and I'm yours."

THE END~ ;D tell me what you think ;u; inspired by somethin' ;D
surprised gfdhfdgfbmj So beautiful ;w; Your grammar is amazing too, compared to mine D8

Perfect Hero

19,825 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Watanuki Kimihirou
surprised gfdhfdgfbmj So beautiful ;w; Your grammar is amazing too, compared to mine D8

awwwww, ty sis~ ;D but my grammar isn't that good, sarah's pointing out over 9000 grammar mistakes as we type~ ;3;
Esanx
Watanuki Kimihirou

awwwww, ty sis~ ;D but my grammar isn't that good, sarah's pointing out over 9000 grammar mistakes as we type~ ;3;

Indeed. :v But your grammar is more better than mine -w-
retag was here

horny on main's Pardner

Loyal Husband

11,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Watanuki Kimihirou
Esanx
Watanuki Kimihirou

Ohyus. I'm correcting them all.... lawl. xD

HAI RETAG.

Perfect Hero

19,825 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Watanuki Kimihirou
Esanx
Watanuki Kimihirou

your grammar was pretty good when i read one of your fanfictions~ we're equal in grammarness >;D

horny on main's Pardner

Loyal Husband

11,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
retag retag
retag was here

Plox was here too. emotion_awesome
iPloxify
retag retag
retag was here

retag was here agin

Perfect Hero

19,825 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
retag retag
retag was here

so was i ;O
sooo uhh whatcha azz holes talking bout :O?
Esanx
Watanuki Kimihirou
Esanx
Watanuki Kimihirou

your grammar was pretty good when i read one of your fanfictions~ we're equal in grammarness >;D

Plox still corrected it xD She corrects everything

horny on main's Pardner

Loyal Husband

11,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
retag retag
iPloxify
retag retag
retag was here

retag was here agin

Plox is always here. emotion_awesome emotion_awesome emotion_awesome emotion_awesome emotion_awesome

Fashionable Smoker

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces