Welcome to Gaia! ::

My charactor in a story in a girl called Kate she find's a dead body in a lake and tells the police. Shes in contact with the murderer and thats it...
I dont no what she should do next can you help me please
Mebbeh she decides to take on the case herself? Maybe she meets up with the murderer? Maybe she works WITH the police to solve the murder. Maybe she knows the murderer?
Hope that helps. heart xd

Devoted Shopper

9,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Kate wants to solve the murder with the police but they say that it isnt for her to do. By herself she realises that she is the murderer herself.
ive been in this situation before...but maybe she tries to solve it herself and gets caught by the murderer near the end and in the process lures him into a trap and he gets caught... sweatdrop thats all i have
Thx so much that really helped
FrozenEnvy
Kate wants to solve the murder with the police but they say that it isnt for her to do. By herself she realises that she is the murderer herself.

Oh, I like it. And then she goes on murdering people and realizing she is deranged and mental and tries to fight it, but can't.
Well, Kate should have a part in the solving of the murder, but exactly how is she in contact with the murderer?
minime13
My charactor in a story in a girl called Kate she find's a dead body in a lake and tells the police. Shes in contact with the murderer and thats it...
I dont no what she should do next can you help me please

I think she should try to solve it and get caught up with the murderer.
Thanks to everyone i love your ideas

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces