Welcome to Gaia! ::

I really want to write a story but as of latley I havent had any good ideas come into my mind I know I want it to be a romantic drama with about 3 main characters but I cant get started can someone help me out ??
Ummm... tall cute guy in love with short cute girl who loves him back but won't date him cause he's tall. Normal guy likes and currently dated girl trying to keep them apart and her for himself.
that would be awesome... do u want to start ?
upsidedownworld
that would be awesome... do u want to start ?
Ummm... I'm really bad with beginings, so if you can start it I'd be happy to help it along.
A beautiful young girl walked into a busy crowded hallway in she looked down at the ground and began to walk she never made contact with anyone. As she walked little did she know she was being watched.She fell into the crowd and his eyes lost her, with a frown he looked at his friends all standing in front of him.However right now it didn't matter all he wanted was her and he wouldn't stop trying until he had her.

Devoted Shopper

9,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Woah too much use of the word 'but', you don't want to depress the reader straight away. Also only use 'once upon a time' if it's for a childrens story otherwise it sounds corny.
Besides what Frozen envey says it's a good begining smile
just tell me when your stuck.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas