Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Noob

Let me tell you about a world I’ve seen many times, a world you may remember like a forgotten dream, a world in which you may feel at home, a world to which you can belong.

This place is nearly all woodlands; however, it is not the kind of woods you’ve likely visited on this world. There are huge hills that twist and bow. There are always odd noises, echoed giggling, hollow wind sounds, the rustling of leaves. There aren’t shrubs or saplings or bramble or any other fresh vegetation, although the place is blanketed by huge mushrooms and thick green moss. The entire place is inhabited by trees so ancient one nearly cannot imagine, with the occasional stream or misty swamp between them. The trees have smooth bark, half like cork, half like birch. The bark spins with the trees in a twisted current towards the sky.

There are no seasons, but the trees cannot make up their mind between being perpetually in a gold and red state, or covered in huge leafy green foliage. Though I traveled this land many times, I have yet to witness any snow. There are no man forged structures anywhere, the closest being woven bridges and arches, seemingly spun from living trees by the woods themselves. There are no animals like the kind on earth. Instead one would find antlered wolves and foxes, enormous ravens the size of humans with four eyes and jet black feathers, and gigantic bears like elephants that live in solitude as gentle herbivores.

There are some trees that you can climb incredibly high; however, any fear of heights is void, as if the trees themselves shelter you from it. When you travel high enough, you can find a glossy sort of fruit that looks like a candy apple, feels smooth like plastic, but can be bitten like a peach. As soon as it reaches the inside of the mouth it melts into a delicious candy flavor. The red fruits taste like cherry candy, but there were other colors I have yet to try.

There are caves lined with glowing green crystals, which travel deep into huge natural catacombs. The catacombs are full of huge caterpillar creatures that are as gentle and benign as cattle, but huge, as large as buses. They ignore humans, and rumble past in the tunnels.
This world is nearly always cloaked in the shadows of night. It’s never too dark, but never as bright as day, as there is no sun that I have seen. There are instead two enormous moons, one white and the other a smaller eclipse red. When the white moon sets, a tint of red falls on the entire forest. If you journey far enough, you may find a few parts of the world that are in perpetual twilight, locked forever in time.

As far as I have seen the animals do not speak, but they can communicate. Not in words, but in feeling. If you pass a wolf or a fox, you may share a look and a feeling of respect before passing. If you were to see a raven roosting in some branches while feeling unsure of where to go, it may indicate a direction you should travel. If you were to pass one of the bears, it may share a feeling of comfort.

And in this wondrous world, you are never alone.

There’s a connection, like a tether to your soul, and you know somewhere out there another person is on the end of it. It may take a while to find the person on the end of your tether—or any people at all—but even when you are by yourself, you never feel alone.
lol funny cat gifs

Tipsy Citizen

Furry fantasy?

Newbie Noob

Prism Cloud
Furry fantasy?

nope ^^

Tipsy Citizen

Xino Fox
Prism Cloud
Furry fantasy?

nope ^^

Sorry, my old roommate was a furry, and I find that similar to his novels he reads.
Minus sex ofc.

Newbie Noob

Prism Cloud
Xino Fox
Prism Cloud
Furry fantasy?

nope ^^

Sorry, my old roommate was a furry, and I find that similar to his novels he reads.
Minus sex ofc.

No worries. And it's just a fantasy world that I came up with. I think I'm going to have this bit open up and introduce the world and then maybe write some story that takes place there. Dunno yet

Desirable Citizen

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
Xino Fox
Prism Cloud
Xino Fox
Prism Cloud
Furry fantasy?

nope ^^

Minus sex ofc.

No worries. And it's just a fantasy world that I came up with. I think I'm going to have this bit open up and introduce the world and then maybe write some story that takes place there. Dunno yet

Good luck! ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces