Welcome to Gaia! ::

Name: Double_Sins

Fee: 25g-400g (depends on how long the chapter is, if it's a one chapter short story, then it'll the price will depend on how long the story is. The highest for a long short story is 400g with the minimum being 100g.)

Original or fanfiction: Both. I can do both just as long as the story is good and holds my interest. I like a good thriller or horror story.

Fandom: Da Vinci Code, Charmed, Legend of Zelda, Teen Titans, Harry Potter, Pirates of the Carribean, Anita Blake, Matrix, Underworld, X-Men, Daughters of the Moon, Spider-Man, Christopher Pike, Anne Rice, M.A.R.S

Content: NC-17. It doesn't matter how much gore or sex is in it. I'll read it.

Preferences: Romance, horror, fantasy, sex, gore, sci-fi, suspense, supernatural. No poetry, sorry, but I'm not into it. I like a story that has a lot of shocking turns in it. As I've said before, a good horror (mostly vampires, or wereanimals) and a good thriller will do good for me. I LOVE a good funny story. I'm always willing to read those. I'm always willing to read comedy.

Comments: If you do consider me, please try to e-mail me the story (but PM will do fine if you prefer that).
I do critque heavier on the plot and transitioning of the story than I do the spelling and grammer, so if you can't handle constructional critisism, then I suggest you go find someone else. I like to be honest with people. I wouldn't say anything to hurt you, but just to help you improve.
(Beware: for those who do the fanfics, I heavily critique on how much the person is in character with whatever it originally came from, but I may let some go, knowing how hard it is to keep a few in character)
You can e-mail me the story at kutiebearnow@yahoo.com.
4laugh -yay

Name: GreyRain46

Fee: None. lucky you!

Original/ Fanfiction: I do both. ^^

Fandom: Redwall and Dragonriders of Pern.

Content: Anything up to R (I'm not one for graphic sexual content; I'll accept it to a point. And not much yaoi either. )

Preferences: Action, Drama, Agnst, Fantasy, Science Fiction, Romance

Comments: I'm on 8th grade grammar but for my age I'm not bad at correcting errors. (Give me a shot! I'm good wit de books) I'm very good at rephrasing sentences, as well as spicing up phrases with better synonyms.
If anything, just employ me for kicks. I'm free and you can always get other views from those who charge. I'm begging you! xp
Name: Starrwaltz...brittany
Fee: 50 g a page
Original or fanfiction? Original, but i also do essays.
Content: R, and NC-17. whichever is worse... i don't actually know, violence, etc. it's all good.
Preferences: sci-fi, fantasy (dragons, not sex), realistic fiction, horror, mystery
Comments: i am harsh, but i will be accurate. i am especially good at finding little incongruous details.

Devoted Shopper

9,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Name: FrozenEnvy (nickname to friends is Lolly)

Fee: None.

Original/ Fanfiction: Original, I love reading things that people have created themselves.

Fandom: Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, Hitch Hikers Guide To The Galaxy, 1984, Animal Farm, Wheel of time series (still reading), Pirates of the carribean, anything that is well descriptive, complicated, thought provoking and with obvious use of techniques. And poetry.

Content: Anything really, as long as it isnt too ridiculous (you know what I mean!)

Preferences: Action, Drama, Fantasy, Romance, emotional, sorrowful, intriguing.

Comments: I'm currently doing A-levels at school, (two years before uni), at university I will be taking an English and Creative Writing degree. I take my own and other people's work very seriously and I also get very strict especially when I can see no techniques used. Im currently planning my first novel where I have made a short story version of which has had great feedback. This short story I actually gave in for my English A-level coursework.
Name: Kits

Fee: I only ask that you review a work of my own

Original or fanfiction? Original

Fandom: I usually cant stand fanfics so dont try to get me. They have to be really good for me to stay with it

Content: Anything that has a purpose in the story beyond lust and violence is fine by me. Anything that falls under, dont bother.

Preferences: Poetry and other poetical writings, short stories, free verse.

Comments: I like to think of the fact that I encourage every writer to follow his or her own technique. I hate the "it should be a poem instead" line as my AP teacher so cleverly put it. Writing is an extension of the soul and every person needs to follow their own style. Beyond that I am an AP English student at a private institution, and have always enjoyed writing but I am attempting to publish my collection so I can at least touch one person. *ques the american flag behind her whee *
Application Form
Name: Shoujoka

Fee: I will work for free. However, I will not be beta-ing any novel-length epics. Short stories and chapters only. If you want more, I ask only if you critic one of my works.

Original or fanfiction? Both

Fandom: Cardcaptor Sakura, Fruits Basket, Sailormoon, Tenchi Muyo

Content: R; honestly, I don't want to see any little kid lovemaking so please, let me do without. ^^;

Preferences: I'm very good at helping out with romance stories, I can also help out a lot in realistic fiction. Angst is good too. I'm no good at sci-fi or action. ^^;

Comments: I'm very, very honest. I'll do or say anything to help you improve your technique, but I won't sugarcoat it. I'm very good at correcting spelling and grammar along with helping along with plot. Basically, anything you need me for, I'll do. I just want to help other writers along. =)

Just PM me loves. <3

~Shoujoka
~~ADVERTORIAL~~

Hi, Umiman here. Just wanted to make my presence known. Whenever you want people to read your essay, just post it in the original prose and stories section . Chances are high that'll i'll read and rate. Haha! I don't charge anything! Just make sure you make it legible okay! Oh yeah, if the story is a bit long, could you please split them up into shorter sections so i can keep track? Thank you and hope to see more activity in the Writer's Forum!

p.s: If you have the time, plese please please rate my work as well okay wink . You'll see the occasional umiman around this place.
Name: Mara.

Fee: I'll discuss that with each client. It depends on how much work I'll have to do; I could get a story of 10,000 words which needed minimal editing or one of 1,000 words which required serious help.

Original or fanfiction? Both original and fanfiction are fine. Fanfiction should be in character, though; I'd also like events to at least look a bit like they'd fit into the continuity.

Fandoms: Discworld, Fruits Basket, Harry Potter, Pirates of the Caribbean.

Content: R and below. I don't feel I could give constructive advice on NC-17 (not that I disagree with it at all, I'm just not qualified).

Preferences: I'm not fussy about genre.

Comments: I am fussy about the writing itself. If you don't want your sentences teased to within an inch of their lives while I search for the perfect structure, don't ask me to edit for you. I will, however, work my hardest for your story. I'm not in this for gold, I genuinely like editing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff