Welcome to Gaia! ::

Death’s Just a Game

I have never seen anything so sad. It is sad, but did he know what he was doing? I’m not sure. We should bring him in for questioning. How should we handle it? We will handle it like we do every other interrogation. Should we go easy with the questions? Why should we?! We should because he is just a child, and we don’t know if he knew what he was doing. YEA!!!??? YEA!!!??? Well what if he did? (Sigh) Tom! Yes sir? Call Sara we could use her help on this one.

RING RING! Hello? Are you joking? What just a child! Did he mean to do it? Where are you now? I’m on my way.

So what happened sheriff? From what the boy has told us they were playing a game. How could a game result to this? What were they playing? I don’t know the boy won’t talk. What’s his name? His name is little John, and the girl is Mary. How old are they? He is 8 and she was 5. It’s a shame she was so young. Do they have a mother? Yea she is over there talking to the other detective. I’m going to try and talk to little John. Ha good luck with that one.

Hi John my name is Sara. How do you know my name? The sheriff told me. Am I in trouble? We were only playing a game. I don’t know. You have to tell me what happened when you were playing the game. Do I have to? If you’re not comfortable talking to me you don’t have to. I could get someone else. No! Don’t go. I like you. You’re the only person that hasn’t yelled at me. I feel I can trust you. Can I? Of course you can trust me. Here is my card whenever you need or want to talk just call that number ok. Ok oh and thank you for being so nice to me. Your welcome John. Do you feel like talking now? Yes I want to talk about our game. Ok umm what is the name of the game? The game is called tag. Have you ever played it? Yes when I was a child. Where was your mother when you were playing tag? Mommy was at the store. Sara? Yes John. Is mommy mad at me? She called me a monster. I don’t know I haven’t seen your mother yet. When you see her could you ask her if she is mad at me? Sure when I see her I will ask. Thank you Sara. Your welcome John. John will you do something for me? Well it depends on what you want me to do. I need you to tell me what happened when you and Mary were playing tag. John? John are you ok? Why are you crying? Sh-she wouldn’t stop running. Who wouldn’t stop running? She just kept on laughing. Who John I need you to tell me who your talking about. She just kept on laughing. John you’re not making any sense MARY!!!!! What, what about Mary. John was Mary the person who wouldn’t stop running and laughing? John, John? Sara can I have a few minuets alone please? Sure take as much time as you need. (What is going on in this kids head? What is he thinking?)

Dapper Inquisitor

I didn't read through all of it, but from what I did see I have this advice to offer you:
Quotation marks. Each time someone says something, you put it in quotations. Or, if you're not going to do that, at least start a new paragraph when someone speaks. It's very confusing otherwise.

Oh, yeah, and this is the wrong forum.
sweatdrop oh man I can't believe I forgot the quotes thanx for telling me now I can edit it
Good, I like it.
Maybe you could have used letters to signify which one was talking.
Like J's M:"Jhonny this isn't funny"
J's M: "What's the matter mommy, death's just a game"

Maybe.
I dunno. But I like it.
Keep up the good work! heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items