Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tracey Martel's Partner In Crime

Dangerous Worshipper

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
The sky was grey, as it was most days; Heavy clouds threatening to break peaceful silence to rattle a crackling roar throughout the city. The drab grey buildings touching the sky loomed eerily over the drab city. Each little glass plane reflecting something back - whether it was the next building or some vain passerby checking for a misplaced hair. That was life in the city - if one was not vain, one was not worth anyone's time. The tran ran noisily through the middle of the street, disrupting traffic in the garden circle as people nudged forward, all in a hurry to get exactly no where fast.

I stood on the side of the road, my black curls swaying gently as a palm tree, my bright yellow eyes staring across the sea of metallic creatures that roared from a nudge of the pedal that controlled there bodies.I do not drive; I am scared to drive. Maraschino cherry red lip stain marked the edges of my lips to meet with a pale skin. I walk gracefully, appearing much taller than I am - my strides full of pride and determination. I bring many eyes to me, they admire my clothes, my walk, my style. This day I was wearing a carefully crafted burgundy pea coat, revealing a pair of white leggings 'neath it that met only to a pair of black ankle boots with the top folded over. I was in well enough spirits that even a smile was upon my face - all eyes upon me, however, no one noticed who was behind me.

She was not short, nor was she tall. She was about my height - she kept a tight blond bun at the back of her head, the softness of age gracing her with grey highlights. Her eyes were a lovely shade of hazelnut that flickered in the sunlight. She has soft features, not ones of a woman her age, but I love a mystery in a woman. She walked noiselessly behind me in naught but a black dress that came to her collar bone before plummeting to her perfect a** in the back. Even her bright red platform heels made no noise. Upon her right cheek, a curious marking formed the Cyrillic letter for D. Upon closer inspection, it seemed as though the woman had a chain about her neck that hid neath her dress - but no one noticed her, since everyone saw me.

This day, we were on the way to a convention. A special convention of sorts. There hadn't been one in these parts for ages, in fact, the last time I had been to this sort of convention, I had been visiting Sweden and met a lovely couple by the name if the Niassey's. I looked over my shoulder a brief moment, checking to make sure my older companion was still following me as she should. When my eyes met hers, she averted her lovely hazels, blushing softly. I slowed my pace to allow her to my left, running my icy fingers yet perfectly polished black nails down her back, cupping her a** as we crossed a street, ensuring a special key was still within it's chained hold. Her flesh grew hot as she blushed more. I released her and resumed my pace ahead of her.

Tracey Martel's Partner In Crime

Dangerous Worshipper

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
The convention was not one that was advertised. It was one that one would have had to have heard about to even become aware it was there. The Leningradskaya Hotel was not exactly one that was hidden - it was a Hilton, of course, so only the most of lavish peoples would be there. As I approached the Leningradskaya, I could see other well dressed people - male and female, perhaps some others - entering the vast doors of the lobby. My companion held out her arm, hand parallel to the ground as I gently rested my hand upon hers.

We crossed the street carefully, ignoring the gurgle of the beasts about us. The doorman was rather handsome - his features were strong and square; he was tall but not looming. His gloved hand wrapped about the gold handle to open the barricade that left the common world outside; my companion gave him a tip and I, a wink.

The marble floors of the lobby reflected the crystal chandeliers above. Soft clicks from all shoes echoed gently as did the gently stir of voices. No signs were up, nothing mentioned a convention - Only a curious black velvet rope separating the convention halls from the lobby. My companion and I nearly floated across the room to the rope, a shorter man stood there with his hands clasped before him. He was not in a suit, but rather a pressed black blouse and loose trousers that were just an offshade of silver. I looked at his dark brown eyes a moment before he unclasped the rope and allowed us in.

Words are un-needed at these sort of things. A person has a look about them - a demeanor. By a simple glance, one can tell if you are, or if you are not apart of this crowd. Obviously - we were. I released my companions hand as she took back into step of being behind me. I could hear the sound of her zipper as her dress fell to the floor. Looking around, various garbs of clothing were scattered about the floor.

All the doors were closed, save one at the end of the hall - it was left slightly ajar and a black shadow could be seen creeping from it. I stopped for a moment, removing my pea coat and hanging it on a golden hook - next to many other coats. This left me in a white leather mini skirt with a black stocking top - revealing a white leather bustier. My companion took to my side in nothing but her lovely golden chain - trailing from her neck, down her stomach, and wrapping about her legs. Soft clamps managed to cover parts that ought not be seen. She stepped into a pair of gold boots that were specifically designed to engage the calf, thigh and a** muscles to keep them taught - she would actually have to trot in the boots.

Finally appropriately dressed, my companion and I made our way into the room that leaked black into the light. As we slipped through the door, our eyes took a moment to adjust to the candle light. Various black, white and red candles littered the room - nothing with electricity was being used. Many people were dressed as I was, but even more were dressed as my companion. I turned to her, giving her a messy kiss on the cheek, leaving my lipstick over her mark. She trotted towards what looked to be a line up of others dressed just as she was. She took her place next to another female, much younger, obviously, but unbroken. The younger lass was speaking and laughing as though she were part of the greater conugation. I could tell immediately that Abram would take to her - oh how he loved a challenge.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff