Bad 0.070769230769231 7.1% [ 23 ]
Total Votes:[ 325 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 ... 22 23 24 >

Mewling Hunter

4,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
This is an awesome story. Please write more as soon as possible!
Okayame
This is an awesome story. Please write more as soon as possible!

Thank you so much for reading and commenting! heart Are you subscribed?

Blessed Fatcat

xd xd never fail to amuse me wink
Angelina Germanotta
xd xd never fail to amuse me wink

Glad to hear it, thank you!! heart

Friendly Werewolf

9,675 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Profitable 100
Green Tea Chi
Hi, this is a story I wrote called Broken Heels and Banana Peels. Hope you'll like it.

Chapter 1 

Adam 
It wasn't supposed to happen like that. I just wanted to see if someone could actually fall because of a banana peel. 

It all started when Todd and I were at lunch and suddenly I had a thought. "Do you think people could actually fall on banana peels like in cartoons?" I casually asked as I started to peel my lightly bruised banana. It was cold lately so I've been wearing my black hoodie over my shirt and black pants with my signature matching beanie. Under that, my bangs were long enough to almost reach my eyes. 

"I don't know dude, maybe we should try it out." Todd replied and then took a big bite of his cheeseburger. He was like me, we only wore black and white, but he liked to have his hair spiked. Clearly I wasn't thinking this through and Todd was up for anything, so he wasn't going to stop me. We haven't been friends for that long, we’d only met in the middle of last year, but I've been stuck with him since. 

When I was with Todd, I would act so stupid. Sometimes I would just randomly think, "What the hell am I doing?" I’d been considering hanging with different people but it was already the middle of the school year. Everybody was already in their groups or cliques or whatever, so I was stuck hanging with Todd and acting stupid till next school year. "It would be pretty funny if we saw someone fall right in front of us, huh? From a banana peel!" I exclaimed while laughing loudly. At that time I thought it would be so funny to see something happening like a cartoon. I was wrong. So wrong. 

I ate my banana fast barely chewing it and then carefully looked around to see if anyone was watching me. No one was though, so I quickly placed the peel flat right in the middle of the floor. "Let the show begin." I said as we turned back around to the table to make it not so obvious. Don't get me wrong, I wasn't putting all the blame on Todd, I blamed myself too. I could've stopped. The way I was with him, influenced him, and the way he was with me influenced me too. 

"Oh dude, dude look someone's coming." Todd whispered he was looking at this girl who was walking closer and closer. She was wearing a light pink sweater and dark blue jeans, brown hair tied up and glasses on her face. We both slightly turned to watch but she just ended up walking around the peel. It was so hard to break how I acted with Todd but I was so used to it. I was used to doing stupid stuff and I was used to getting in trouble. How could I just break out of something like that? I wasn't that good with talking to people. 

I wanted something different than this. I wanted more. I wanted a change. A lot of people at school thought I was just a loser, or reject, or misfit. Maybe they were right, especially since I was hanging with Todd. A lot of people thought the same about Todd too but he doesn't care that much. I try not to think about what everyone else thought about me. I had accepted the fact that it was probably going to be like this throughout high school. I used to think a lot though, that there had to be more than that. 

That wasn't how I normally acted. That was just a role I played with Todd. "What if no one walks on the peel?" Disappointedly I grabbed my milk carton and started to drink it. "That would be a bummer." I continued to say as Todd just shrugged. 

Suddenly I saw Aubrey, one of the school's most popular girls and the sister of the school's star basketball player, walking around the corner. Our corner. I could hear her as she got closer, she was talking angrily to her friends Melissa and Hanna while looking at something on her pink phone. 

She was walking so fast, I had no time to move the peel. This is where it all changed. 

Aubrey 
Who would ******** leave a banana peel on the floor for someone to slip on? 

It started at lunch, while I was with my two best friends, Hanna and Melissa. We were all on a strict vegetable and fruit diet. We don't eat meat, just healthy cooked or raw vegetables and fruits. "Do you think it counts if I dip my carrot sticks in this ranch sauce?" I asked, already dipping it in. "Oh well." I quickly added, not really listening to their reply. I moved my waist-length brown hair out of my way, the high-ponytail falling down my back and contrasting against my peach jacket. 

"Yeah, oh well, I put sugar on my grapefruit all the time." Melissa replied as she was opening a packet of low calorie sugar. She had grapefruit slices already cut right in front of her. We always packed our own lunches. Melissa brushed her wavy black hair over her shoulders, showing off her black jacket and purple shirt. We'd been best friends since middle school, even before my brother Taylor got popular by becoming the star basketball player. 

"I like to put some cheese in my tomato soup." Hanna added, as she sipped some of her soup from a cup. Her bright blonde hair was pulled back in two, low pigtails. She was was careful not to get any of the soup on her hot pink sleeves or white jeans. 

As I was dipping another carrot stick in my ranch, I felt my phone vibarte in my pocket. "Oh, I probably got a text from Skylark!" I said excitedly as I quickly got my light pink phone out and looked at the text. Being popular and single was a no; too many guys hit on me and it was just easier to have a boyfriend most of the time. The downfall was that at first the guy would act so sweet and nice to me but as time went on, their true colors eventually showed. 

"Sorry baby, I can't pick you up from school today." I didn't have a car and Taylor had practice or hung out with his friends after school, so there went my ride home. I always made the mistake of meeting a cute guy and saying yes when he finally popped out of the blue to ask me out. Would I ever just meet a guy who wanted to be with me for me? 

"What the heck?" I shouted angrily as I read his text. "This is like the third time this week he’s bailed on picking me up!" Hanna and Melissa didn't have a car either, they got to school on the bus, but I wouldn't be caught dead on any bus, they are disgusting. So thanks to Skylar not picking me up, I'd forced to walk home in this freezing cold weather. The past guys I went out with, maybe they did like me or maybe they just wanted some pretty girl by their side. More likely though, they were dating me as a gateway to popularity, and maybe Skylar was the same.. 

But in the end, they're always dumped by me and their one or two months of fame is over. "What do you expect, Aubrey? He's a college student." Hanna commented as she got one of Melissa's sugar covered grapefruit slices and took a bite. I was so furious, I just closed my ranch jar and carrot box, put it back in my purse and got up. "Where are you going?" Hanna got up too, picking up her empty cup. Skylark was my first college boyfriend, I thought he would be more mature than some high school guy but he was just a disappointment in the end too. 

"Bathroom." I simply answered as I started to quickly walk away and Melissa and Hanna got up quickly to be right by my side. The bathroom, where we girls go in to talk all about anything. I was getting tired of dealing with the same type of guy and that was the last straw. I didn't really get attached or physical with the guys I've been with, most times I just used them to get a ride home and to get guys off my back at school. Just like how the guys used me, I used them back. But a part of me wished, maybe I would meet a guy who would want to be with me just to be with me and we would have something real. 

"I can't believe he keeps bailing on me!" I got out of my phone and started to look at the other texts he’d sent me, which almost said the same things. Thanks to my distraction and a stupid boy and his banana peel, guess what happened next?

Adam 
Holy s**t. That was all I could think. 

Aubrey fell right in front of where I was sitting. Her phone flew out of her hand, smashed on the floor and she fell right on her butt. It all happened in slow motion to me, maybe because I couldn't believe it was happening at first. "Ow, oh my god!" She shouted as the whole cafeteria got quiet. Her friend Hanna was quick to get Aubrey's phone while her other friend, Melissa, stood there staring in shock that it happened. 

And of course, Todd was loudly laughing his a** off. "Holy s**t." I actually said to myself as I got off my seat and went quickly to Aubrey to go see if she was okay. Even though we were in the same grade and had some classes together in the past, we’d never actually talked until now. "Are you okay?" I asked, concerned for her. I really hoped she wasn't hurt or anything. I didn't want to hurt anybody. I didn't think it through; I didn't think someone could've actually gotten hurt. But why of all the people, it had to be her?

"Oh my god, did I just fall on a banana peel?" Aubrey asked angrily as she looked down at the banana peel that was still right in front of her. Melissa and Hanna were helping her to her feet, but when she was standing all by herself, she almost fell again. "Oh my god! My new shoe!" She yelled, held up by Hanna, as she looked down at her black high heel, which was missing the actual heel. I knew girls liked shoes and heels and all that, and I knew most of them weren't cheap. 

Suddenly, I saw her brother Taylor run over. "What happened, Aubrey?" He asked as he looked around at what happened. I had never been that close to Aubrey or Taylor before. Ever. It was pretty ... intimidating. I just ended up standing there looking at the floor, the peel, Aubrey, her friends and now her brother. I couldn't keep my stare on one thing. My eyes kept looking around. I was so nervous. I really get freaked out when I get nervous. 

"I just fell and broke one of my heels!" Aubrey yelled as Melissa picked up her broken heel and gave it to her. "There is no way I'm going to glue this back on, that's way too trashy." I just stood there in awe. I couldn't believe she was actually that angry about breaking one of her shoes. I don't have any sisters, I barely talked to girls. It was all pretty new to me. 

"What's this guy's story?" Taylor asked as he pointed his thumb to me. Taylor was the complete opposite of me; tan, neat brown hair, sporty and popular. I didn't know what to say and suddenly Aubrey and her friends were looking at me. It was so tense, I never had so many eyes on me. The whole cafeteria was still so quiet and I was pretty sure everyone was staring at me. I could feel my hands getting all sweaty and my face getting all red.

I was frozen till Todd stepped in and explained, "Hey sorry yo, he's the guy who put the banana peel on the floor." I just looked at him like what the hell. Even when I was with him I would think to myself that. Todd was never a snitch though, he never ratted me out even when we both were in trouble. I didn't understand why he just spilled like that but I did know this was all going to go downhill from here. 

As soon as he said that, Taylor's friends, the other basketball players, were right behind him. "Oh, you're the a** that made my sister fall, huh?" Taylor said as he got closer to me with his fist all balled up. I was so going to get my a** kicked right then and there. I was still frozen, not knowing what to do and my eyes went straight to Taylor's arms which were pretty muscular. Bad news to me, I knew I was going to get my a** kicked so badly. Basketball players must work their asses off. 

I shut my eyes and was expecting the worse but then I heard Aubrey, "No wait, Taylor." I quickly opened my eyes and saw had Aubrey stepped up and stopped Taylor by putting her hand on his shoulder. "He's not worth it." Which made Taylor glare at me and take a couple steps back. "I got this. So you're the one who put that banana peel on the floor?" She asked. Not going to lie, she scared the s**t out of me too and I don't like lying. 

Aubrey 
I had just bought those heels and I already broke one. Awesome. 

"Is there a problem here?" Suddenly one of the teachers came over. Don't even bother asking what took them so long. The cafeteria was still quiet, still watching what was happening. I hated when that happened; everyone was being so noisy. I quickly opened my purse and got my emergency flip flops out of the plastic bag I hold them in and started to put them on as Taylor was telling the teacher no and getting his friends to walk away. My purse was big, and full of stuff, just to have everything I need. 

This emo-looking guy, I forgot his name, was just standing there. "Are you the one that left that banana peel on the floor that caused me to fall?" I repeated in annoyance. Normally I am nice but today had just been a bad day. This was definitely not how I want to act, but I couldn't help it. I was so angry. I hate being angry, and it was so hard to control how I act or say. This was not how I was imagining my day would be. 

"Uh, yeah." He finally confessed while looking down at his shoes. His bangs covered his eyes. Someone needed a haircut, I couldn't help but think. He came off as the shy type though. But that was just my first impressions of him and I knew better than to just go by first impressions. I had to see if there was more to this guy than just hiding behind his black hair and clothes. 

"Come on, let’s go outside where everyone’s not watching." I replied as I stepped back. "You go first." I still hated how everyone was quiet, watching and listening to everything that was happening. It was feeding the fire, so it was better to go outside. He nodded and headed to the doors that lead to the outside. Since it was cold, not a lot of people would want to eat out there, giving us some privacy. I would get to talk to him without stares and ears hanging on to every word and maybe he wouldn't be so shy and hesitant to answer. 

I quickly put my heels in the bag that my flip flops had been in and placed it back in my purse before following him. "You sure you got this?" Taylor asked, walking beside me. His friends were all sitting back in their lunch table it seemed, because he was there alone. Surprisingly, at school, we rarely talked to each other or even go up to one another unless there was an issue or something. 

"Yes, I’ve got this. Now go away." I commanded as the emo guy held the door for me to go out through. Without even looking back at Tyler, I knew he was walking away. We were good in the small talk area, going straight to the subject without the hellos and goodbyes. "Thanks." I thanked him as I went through the door while Melissa and Hanna followed right behind me. He held the door for them to go through also and walked right behind us. 

We sat on a bench I picked at random that had a tree right next to it while he stood in front of me. "I'm really sorry, I didn't mean for that to happen. I wasn't thinking." He explained as he kept looking down at his shoes. But that wasn't good enough for me. I was still angry and annoyed by everything that had happened today. I wanted revenge or something and I wasn't going to let this just slide. I wasn't going to forgive him just because he said he wasn’t thinking. There had to be more done. 

"I just brought those shoes yesterday and they were sixty dollars." I said as he jerked his head up and looked at me confusingly. But I didn't care, I continued, "You're going to give me sixty dollars to get a new pair or my brother and his friends are going to make your life a living hell." Having a basketball player brother and all of the players as his friends had its perks and this was one of them. No one had dared to get in my way or annoy me in a long time. The anger was clearly talking at this moment though. 

"But... I don't have sixty dollars." He answered, ashamed as he went back to looking down at his shoes. Oh great. Emo boy doesn't have the money to pay me back, I thought. But then suddenly, an idea popped in my head. Hopefully he had a car or else I was letting my brother beat the s**t out of him. Or maybe not. I don't support violence, but I do have it in mind what I wanted this guy to do to pay me back for breaking one of my heels and I really hoped he would go with it.

End of Chapter 1. Thank you everyone who edited this for me.

Chapters:
Chapter 2 - Page 3
Chapter 3 - Page 5
Chapter 4 - Page 7
Chapter 5 & 6 - Page 10
Chapter 7 - Page 11
Chapter 8, 9, & 10 - Page 14
Chapter 11 - Page 16
Chapter 12 - Page 18
Chapter 13 & 14 - Page 19

Back from the hiatus!

I will post the chapters on the odd numbered pages. If you would personally like a message (PM) from me whenever I update, don't be scared to ask! I love messaging people. Just make sure to post on the thread and let me know. Sorry, my busy life has ruined all of that and I don't have that time anymore, obviously I haven't posted in the odd numbered, and I can't go around PM all of you guys anymore. Sorrie... hopefully most of you are subscribed.

And if you like my story.. comment, <3 this thread, and subscribe. Thank you! heart

nice story
xVx-Romeo-xVx

nice story

Thank you, you didn't have to quote my first post btw.
Are you subscribed?
Oh! Can't wait for the next chapter! biggrin D
Aurelia Reina
Oh! Can't wait for the next chapter! biggrin D

Thank you for reading and commenting!! whee Are you subscribed?
Green Tea Chi

Yes, I am xd When do you usually update, by the way?
Aurelia Reina
Green Tea Chi

Yes, I am xd When do you usually update, by the way?

I update whenever the thread goes to a uneven number page and around the first week of the month. 3nodding
Green Tea Chi

I update whenever the thread goes to a uneven number page and around the first week of the month. 3nodding

Oh, d'accord! It's been a long time since I've been to Gaia.. your kibda story motivates me now though~ hehe
Aurelia Reina
Green Tea Chi

Oh, d'accord! It's been a long time since I've been to Gaia.. your kibda story motivates me now though~ hehe

Yay, I'm glad to hear it! biggrin If you ever take a break from Gaia, I also have a website where you can go check out my stories too.

Friendly Vet

9,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Market Browser 100
Super~ Keep it up ^.^
HelllixX
Super~ Keep it up ^.^

Heyy, omg yayy, thanks for checking out my story! biggrin

Friendly Vet

9,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100