Fashionable Lover

11,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Friendly 100
(Edited)

Prologue

July 6,2016 6:00 Pm

The woman screams in pain while holding her Michael's hand and breathing to ignore the pain, pushing, and feeling hot in the delivery room while giving birth today. Amelia Jones short blond hair sticks on her stay forehead as she pushes for her child to be born as her hand grips her husband's hand tightly. She catches her breathe while trying to relax, the pain was unbearable to bear any longer even the epidural wasn't even taking some of the pain off from her. After, long six hours after pushing out her child it cried out being cold, needed comfort from someone to clam her down from crying her eyes out and shivering up.

"It's a healthy baby girl,” The doctor said to Amelia while he have her in his hands and have the nurse to hand a clean towels to clean the baby girl up before giving her to the mother.

Amelia smiles and cry tears of joy as she was speechless of the news about her daughter. The doctor have her baby girl in a blanket and on her while he cut the cord before the nurse would clean the baby and cleaning her airways to breathe better. It was the happiest moment of her life that her child was healthy and alive. Her husband kisses her forehead, smiling while couldn't he believe that he little girl was here. God have blessed them when they couldn't have a child before, now Lucy Jones is now born into the world with her beloved rich family that will take care of her and give her the best life.

"Oh my, honey we have a beautiful baby girl,” Amelia smiles while still crying tears a of joy.

"Yes she is,” He said and smiled. "She looks just like her beautiful mother here,”

All of her features were mostly like the mother, not like the father at all. She was about six pounds and eight ounces and have lots of black hair. Lucy sleeps in her mother's arms while being warm and feel comfortable. The mother and father look at each other happily as they thank their Lord and savior for blessing them with a loving healthy baby girl in their lives. This was a new chapter for them with the new baby in their lives. Micheal went to go get both of their parents to come and see their daughter, Lucy, in Amelia's arms and peacefully sleeping since she needed comfort, listening to her heartbeat soothing Lucy to sleep.

"She is so precious,” said Amelia's mom said.

"She looks like you,” Michael's father said.

"Yes she does,” Amelia said and gave a warm smile.

Everyone smiles seeing Lucy sleeping while feeding. Her blurry blue eyes see the figures of her family including the one that was black watching her, didn't know if it was an object or not but she did not mind it's presents in the room at all. It just stood there just watching even when everyone left that night for Amelia and the baby to get some rest. The figure came closer and closer, which didn't startle her one bit but just looking, trying to put focus on who this stranger was.

"Your rightful place in the kingdom of hell,” Said the male's voice. "May I guide you to your true potential in this world along with your servants. Lucy, you will rule over and so will your children to take the souls of God and bring them to me. We will meet again soon my child when you are older and understand how life really goes our way.”

She look up still moving her arms and legs while being calm as the man kiss her forehead before disappearing out of thin air in the room. She begins to cry as the Michael Jones, goes to pick up Lucy and rock her back to sleep so Amelia can rest after giving birth to their daughter, exhausted from delivery. From that day on Lucy would see that mysterious man again soon while she was growing up watching her and others to keep her safe from those who would try to kill the daughter of Lucifer.

Fashionable Lover

11,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Friendly 100
Hope you guys enjoy this since it's a still working process and will be working on this for a while along with other projects of mine i'm working on too.

Anxious Noob

There are a few things I’d like to point out and the first would
be spelling – you need to keep a watch for that but seeing as
it’s a draft I can’t really complain. Also, the use of comas is
needed in a few sentences. A small tip that helps me here is
reading the sentence and wherever I pause is probably where
a coma or a period should be added.

I thought the dad would be named earlier in the story and not
at the end, thus being able to remove the ‘…her husband’s
father said.’
portion and making me think his role as father is
important. He felt sort of forgotten.

The story seems interesting, though. I’ve never really read many
of these so I don’t have any ideas on how it might progress.
Anyways, I hope you continue it and are sure to tell me if you have.

I’d be up to reading it gladly~ :3

Fashionable Lover

11,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Friendly 100
Devyx
There are a few things I’d like to point out and the first would
be spelling – you need to keep a watch for that but seeing as
it’s a draft I can’t really complain. Also, the use of comas is
needed in a few sentences. A small tip that helps me here is
reading the sentence and wherever I pause is probably where
a coma or a period should be added.

I thought the dad would be named earlier in the story and not
at the end, thus being able to remove the ‘…her husband’s
father said.’
portion and making me think his role as father is
important. He felt sort of forgotten.

The story seems interesting, though. I’ve never really read many
of these so I don’t have any ideas on how it might progress.
Anyways, I hope you continue it and are sure to tell me if you have.

I’d be up to reading it gladly~ :3

thanks for the tip. I'm sure to work on that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff