Welcome to Gaia! ::

heart I loved him....he broke my heart and shattered my soul. My name is Ev, and for purposes I will change the name of the man who broke me. I am 17, he is also. Both born in May, near the same day. His name was Elirh, and he was my best friend since I came up to this old, small, quiet town. He was one of the only people who ever made me feel safe and special. He didn't care that I was a pet-type or that I had separation issues and needed attention, he protected and care for me. He treated me like a woman, a sweet and sensitive person. Elirh loved me, or so I thought. We were in Chorus together, he broke up with me during the concert and left me alone. I feel horrible that I wasn't good enough for him. I sang my heart out, and cried later that night. I wonder if I will ever find love? My best friend Dakota (name not changed, he is great) is a constant support, and he is my brother in arms. I will never give up. I always hope for love. Maybe I will find it on Gaia...
I'm not quite sure if this is a story you want us to critique or a spontaneous post for sympathy. You get neither from me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff