ever......"
(dat mean he luv her moar dan
4evr.....)

REGLAOGB IF U CREY
ALWAZ..XX

What do you think? mrgreen
Beautiful
rolleyes
Honestly I lost half of your ideas due to your misspellings and improper grammar, plus what you described would be a scene for a story not an actual story idea. You have no plot at the moment. However, the scene depending on the story you place it in could be an excellent climax or conclusion.

Fashionable Shapeshifter

8,950 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
SpunkMonkey
Honestly I lost half of your ideas due to your misspellings and improper grammar, plus what you described would be a scene for a story not an actual story idea. You have no plot at the moment. However, the scene depending on the story you place it in could be an excellent climax or conclusion.

It's not an original idea. It's some stupid mini-story thing that's posted all over the internet meant to get people to be like "awww omg thats sooo saaaaaad!!!!!111!!!" rolleyes

Girl-Crazy Kitten

9,175 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Clambake 200
I really REALLY REALLY hope this is a joke.

Trash

The Moonie Luna
It's basically a meme.

Versatile Gaian

650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Member 100
The Moonie Luna

No, I am not joking. Why??
SilverRinehart66
SpunkMonkey

It's not an original idea. It's some stupid mini-story thing that's posted all over the internet meant to get people to be like "awww omg thats sooo saaaaaad!!!!!111!!!" rolleyes

If by sad you mean pathetic, then the job was successful. lol

Premium Gaian

TheConfesionzAlt
The Moonie Luna

No, I am not joking. Why??

Then we feel bad for you (well..Some of us). Learn to spell, and learn to use grammar. And that is just a scene of a story, not a story idea. A story idea is describing what the story is about, not writign out the scene in horrrible leet spelling. And if you don't know what leet spellign is, it's basically what you did. Using numbers in place of words, it's stupid, pointless, and burns peoples eyes. This is not texting someone with your simple phone, you have a freaking keyboard. Use it to spell
Please use your adult words.
SilverRinehart66
SpunkMonkey

It's so sad because the poster is illiterate and 13?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff