Versatile Conventioneer

3,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Hello people, I decided to write a fictional story for the heck of it. Depending on how this one is received I might continue it or might trash it. It may also help to say that this is my first first-person fic. So any help will be appreciated. Oh yeah...

Disclaimer: I don't own jack except the main character.
Another contract, another day. I stretched myself out as I went to my desk to grab my weapon of choice for small time contracts, my white painted M1911. Opening up the case I grabbed the pistol along with two fully loaded magazines and inserted one into the gun. Clipping on the holster to my right leg I slid the gun into the holster and placed the spare magazine into my left pocket. Sighing I dressed myself up for the cold weather that was waiting for me.

Seeing how I dressed myself fairly quick today, I took this time to look at the e-mail on my computer that explained my contract. It was a simple one, the target was going to be in an alley where some underground trade was going to take place. This male, who was the target, was supposed to be an interceptor of this package and obviously I needed to take him out. He was supposed to be dressed like a homeless person apparently, a good disguise for an alley I guess. It also said that I had to ‘hide the kill’ somehow, simple in an alley like this. There was a foot note that stated that he would attack anyone who did not have the package. So wouldn’t that mean he would attack anyone?

Shaking my head I grabbed my scarf and threw it around my neck before exiting my warm condo. The cold night air assaulted my body as a gust of wind blew past me. Shivering against the cold I quickly jogged to the destination, which only took a minute. Odd, there is an underground trade happening here? I quickly shook that thought off as I noticed a homeless guy stood up, must be my target.

“You! You can’t be here!” He yelled at me. “A woman like you shouldn’t be here! It’s dangerous!”

“Since when did you care about people anyway?” I replied coldly. “Besides, you aren’t attacking me at all. I thought a person such as you would attack anyone.” This seemed to click something within him, since he took a defense stance.

“Y-You aren’t here to kill me right? You can’t kill a homeless person like me!” The guy exclaimed as he took a few steps back. “D-Don’t make me hurt you.”

“Please, spare me the talk. You suck as a homeless guy anyway, so c’mon.” I smirked as he slowly reached to his right pocket. Preparing for anything I was ready to draw my M1911. Then he drew a simple knife out of his pocket. For no reason, I just laughed. “Hahaha! That’s what you used to scare people off? My goodness you have zero intimidation points.”

Apparently that made him angry as he started to run at me with the knife. I immediately knew what he was going to do; he was going to attempt to stab me in the stomach or chest. I can’t believe that I brought my pistol for this. Rolling my eyes I waited until he was an arm length’s away before I sidestepped and grabbed his arm. Then I simply pulled his arm up to his neck, placing the knife directly on his throat. He tried to talk but it was a futile effort, all that came out were gurgles or some noise like that.

“Huh, that was way too easy. He was an easy target, no problems at all.” I muttered to the wind as I slid his body to a wall. Placing his body in a sitting position, with the corpse looking like a suicide, I gave a small breath of relief as I jogged back home. Entering my warm condo I threw off my scarf as I changed into some more comfortable clothes. “Guess I should make something to eat while I wait for that call.”

After cleaning up my delicious fried rice I noticed that my computer had a window up. That must be the person who contracted me. I sat down in front of the computer as I looked at the message.

The trade was a success.

Glad to know it went well.

As the contract stated I will send you the money right now. Oh and I might I say that was a clean kill.

Well, he approached me with a knife. It’s kind of easy to ‘hide a kill’ like that by making it look like a suicide to the throat.

I see…well then I hope you have a great evening Ms. Airis.

After that message I closed the window as I heard some sirens, must have been the ambulance. I simply ignored it as I took a quick shower. Drying my long pink hair I decided to kill the rest of the night by watching some TV. Nothing was on that caught my eye, so I decided to go to bed early. Curling myself up in the bed I closed my eyes as my mind slowly drifted off to sleep.

So yeah, here we go. How do you like it?