Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chapter 1:Run

She ran as fast as her legs would allow her, never daring to look back. She knew what was coming and she knew that as fast as she fled, she would never get away from him. He would always be there, hunting her at every turn, scaring her in every dream.
The forest alone had posed a problem, not to mention the fact that the most feared man was after her. Taking a left, avoiding more trees, she found herself face to face with his castle. 'Wrong turn,' she hatefully thought to herself. "Stupid, stupid girl. Mistakes like that will get you killed," she muttered under her breath.
"Indeed pet," a chilling voice came from behind her. "You won't get away like that. In fact, you won't get away at all. I'm letting you run... for fun, my fun. So doll, run while you can."
Horrified beyond all reason, she did as she was told, running away as fast as she could. Knowing that going into the forest was inevitable, she confronted the unwelcoming place. Tree branches hit her wherever she went. Tears in her clothes were popping up everywhere.
"Come now kitten. How long do you think you will last? Your footsteps are starting to falter, your cuts are bleeding profusely, and you have the lack of energy that I have stored since we started this game. Or have you not noticed that I have been merely walking?" One could hear the smirk that was obviously on his face in his voice.
She contemplated the consequences of yelling back to him. She found it foolish, but unable to control herself, she threw a remark back to him. "You do more then walk sir. You creep into one's dreams. You torment one's soul. You are a monster, not worthy of your title."
Suddenly he appeared in front of her. Nearly running into him, she froze in her spot. As much as her mind told her to run, she couldn't no matter how hard she tried. "You dare mock me in my own forest? You dare mess with me when it is you who is the one running for your life? Dear girl, if you thought u could get away with that, you were sadly mistaken." By the time he ended, his face had gotten so close to hers that she recoiled in fear. After reading her expression, he leaned even closer to her. "Run," he whispered in her ear. She could feel his breath, and shivered at the situation she was in.
Walking backwards, still amazed at what was going on, she nearly fell. The grin on his face turned into the biggest smile she had ever seen. She noticed that he was struggling not to laugh, and was loosing.
Lifting up his hand, he showed her five fingers. She gave him a curious look, and he shook his head. Staring right at her, he dropped one finger. Now she understood, and by watching him for so long, she had lost a precious second. Staying long enough to watch another finger drop, she bolted deeper into the forest.
"Zero, Sweet, and with zero comes your time to die." He called out. From the sound of his voice, he had started moving now.
She didn't have reason to be scared before, but now she had every reason. He was tiring of his game, and his game, sadly enough, was the only reason she was still alive.
Stealing a glance back at him to see how much time she had, she tripped over a dead log in her path. Not moving, she prayed that he wouldn't see her. In her mind, she made a bet on how long it would take him to find her. No longer wanting to wait and see, she moved to get up and run again.
He made sure that he could hear the sigh that escaped his lips. She settled back on the ground, knowing that it was over. "A little faster, love, and you may have given yourself a few extra seconds to live. I am glad that you knew when to quit though. You saved me from having to cause you more pain then necessary. Then again, what would a little pain be when you're just going to die in the end anyway," he told her, picking her up by her hair. She winced as he forced her to look at her.
Cocking his head to one side, he had to ask her something that had been plaguing his thoughts for duration of the game. "How could a weakling like you ever get this job?"
Even through the pain, she felt a bit of hope. "You're not hard to find," she stated simply.
"I had been waiting for someone for sometime. It's a shame it had to be you." Turning around, her hair still in his hands, he dragged her back to his home. "I'm sure that this time you're in my home, it will be," he paused, searching for the appropriate term, "less enjoyable."
"Like I had fun last time," she muttered in-between the tugs on her hair. As bold as she sounded, she had no choice to but to face the facts. Nothing could save her now.

**Of all the crazy things that come outta my head.. I have to admit I kinda like this one. It starts off funny, but everythin gets explained in the next chapter.
Read and Review... thax
Wow---I really liked that. Your a great writer. you didnt over describe anything, the way I like it. KEEP WRITING!!!!!!! xd xd
If i get mayb one more repily.. i will continue..
its kinda pointless to continue when no ones going to read
love ya all tho!
I enjoyed this as well. Keep up the good work.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff