Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheezing Fatcat

• Author's Note:

Instead of writing this on a DLS thread where no one can feel anything besides for themselves
    there, I'm writing this so that way it will get lost in the archives and be one with the many stories,
    fact or fiction. I want this to be read by someone, anyone, to just.. know this can happen.. and if
    you think you're forever alone, think twice, because I thought I was too.
  • Wheezing Fatcat

User Image
                                                    "Something to listen to while reading...please click."

I need to admit first that I'm an idiot who held up us getting together by a five day delay. I'm still
                                                                        sorry for that. Maybe it was meant to be though. ♥

I needed to go to the bathroom, and he wanted Taco Bell. I laughed a bit to myself because it
                                                                        sucked there wasn't one already inside the mall. He knew where it was though, so he was
                                                                        probably hungry and saw it coming when arriving beforehand. I was surprised he knew actually,
                                                                        since he wasn't from around here. Again, I feel bad.
                                                                        Taking the table in the far corner, it was crowded so I was surprised we got the best seats. Heh.
                                                                        I was grasping my throat because I just... was making a fool of myself and constantly talking
                                                                        and my throat has gotten so dry that I was practically wheezing. It's been a while since I talked
                                                                        to anyone being hidden away and such. He knew right away, and offered a whole meal instead
                                                                        of just a drink.. God, I was about to shed tears hearing that. Couldn't believe he'd go out and buy
                                                                        me something already with the little he had that needed to be saved.
                                                                        Honestly we just hit it off great. I was gracious I had something to talk about and someone to talk to.
                                                                        Idling around, walking to the thrift store, just exploring in general after that. In the end we sat at the McDonald's
                                                                        and talked a lot.. a real lot.
                                                                        It was nice. Both of us shy, talking about lovely things, ends up we made it official. A nice
                                                                        traditional way of asking one out on a McDonald's patio. I thought it was the cutest. Every
                                                                        second after that I couldn't stop blushing.
                                                                        When it was time to go a few minutes before midnight, the parking lot was empty and we both
                                                                        sat inside of his car's trunk just hanging out legs over, holding hands as constantly as we could.
                                                                        I kept telling him I didn't want to leave. He didn't want me to as well.
                                                                        Around noon the next day, it was irresistible to be apart. We planned when we got home the
                                                                        night before to see each other again. I wanted to show him a special park that meant a lot to me.
                                                                        We parked not too far from it, so took a sort of shortcut to it. When we arrived, it was at peace
                                                                        and a sort of.. lively dead to it, as it always felt to me. We talked a bit here and there, and laid
                                                                        down on a spread-out hoodie of mine. We couldn't let go. As if the angels in the sky were
                                                                        ashamed of me for other things I told him directly, we made our way to the car in the heavy rain,
                                                                        tears of those angels. I was laughing a bit at how soaked we were getting as well.
                                                                        It was unlike any other rain.. and I wished I could have been in it forever. Making it into the car,
                                                                        we couldn't resist it. I made references to the Titanic about how foggy the car got inside, and
                                                                        made a hand print on his window like they do in the movie. Hopefully he wasn't bothered by that.
                                                                        We were drenched and tried to keep warm. Once it was time to leave, the darn car wouldn't
                                                                        start. Not one person could tell how bad I felt. Something always got in the way of the great
                                                                        moments, but that's okay because we made it through. He drove me home and we had a long
                                                                        hug like it was the last time we were seeing each other. Tears filled my eyes, but he probably
                                                                        couldn't tell.

"I-...I-"
                                                                        "I love you."
                                                                        "Heh heh... I love you too."

I tried not to blink so they wouldn't start to fall. It was hard to let go and close the door. I walked
                                                                        and kept turning around, and saw him waving. It just kept stabbing my heart even more as I waved back.
                                                                        It's been a while since I was happy. They say it's a honeymoon phase, but I want this to be
                                                                        forever. I will do anything to just keep it like this. I will try, and try again. I want to make you
                                                                        happy. I will keep you close. I will hold you. But.. soon.. you'll be away. I won't be able to see
                                                                        you again for a long time. Yeah, you get breaks and all, but.. still.. it'll hurt.

A lot.

A real lot. (╥﹏╥)

But hey, you're going places. I'm proud you're keeping at that too. Keep at it. Keep going. Keep
                                                                        moving. Keep achieving. This time, I won't stutter, but it won't stop my tears from missing you.

"I love you."

Wheezing Fatcat

End.
    Forever.

We never talked again.

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items