Welcome to Gaia! ::

The world was but mine to grab,
Though common sense slipped away.
Leaving I, a thoughtless thinker,
My mind so easily frayed.

Human I am, a common man,
Tall like a sprouting flower.
Though in the eyes of greater men,
Life had no purpose with the absence of power.

But I kept my pride, I kept my life,
At the price of immortality,
Though I may not be remembered,
At least I’ve kept morality.
dude...that's awesome!! you're pretty good at poetry
kickblue

Thanks! I'm actually running a pretty active writing guild at this point. That's why I basically abandoned moshi sweatdrop
Elder Astrauld
kickblue

Thanks! I'm actually running a pretty active writing guild at this point. That's why I basically abandoned moshi sweatdrop

yeah, i already know. Your guild kinda looks like moshi except with a darker feel to it... so how many members do you have right now?
kickblue
Elder Astrauld
kickblue

yeah, i already know. Your guild kinda looks like moshi except with a darker feel to it... so how many members do you have right now?

Actually, Decryption is pretty much dead. My other guild is called All Writers United, a guild for any kind of writer, including role players. It has 163 members. At the beginning of January, we boasted about four members, so I personally think I did a good job on the guild.
What Never Matters

This world full of new horizons,
Places and things to see.
But now that I have a chance
I won't seize opportunity.

Human I am, a greater man,
Tall like a sprouting flower,
But lesser men tend to envy
My ever so endless power.

I've lost my pride, lost my life,
But immortal I shall stay,
But at the price of dignity,
I'll be mentioned every day.
I like it, reminds me of King Saul and David, it's like. Trying to go after the world, then realizing that the world amounts to nothing. The only happyness can be found in God, or the smallest things. People, the ones you love. Giving them what time you have left. Good work.
Sayuri Moonstone
I like it, reminds me of King Saul and David, it's like. Trying to go after the world, then realizing that the world amounts to nothing. The only happyness can be found in God, or the smallest things. People, the ones you love. Giving them what time you have left. Good work.

Thanks for the critique. I was actually basing this off of the words of my father. "To get so powerful, you have to have done dirty, senseless things."
Elder Astrauld
Sayuri Moonstone

Thanks for the critique. I was actually basing this off of the words of my father. "To get so powerful, you have to have done dirty, senseless things."

That's epic, well done.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces