Welcome to Gaia! ::

SouthernRaven
oh ya and what about music?do you do the same for that?

I'm not a musician, so no. Do brain surgeons often do plumbing?
then why would you go mess with someone over a mix they obviously worked hard on?and that wasn't that bad?
SouthernRaven
then why would you go mess with someone over a mix they obviously worked hard on?and that wasn't that bad?

????

Are you on drugs? Nothing you say follows anything else you say.

SouthernRaven
Read i hope you enjoy custructive critisism is always welcome and thank you.
nothing nevermind
SouthernRaven
custructive critisism is always welcome and thank you.

SouthernRaven

SouthernRaven

Also, regarding your "mix" that you "worked hard on" (though I have absolutely no idea why that has anything to do with whether or not I critique music), I don't think I ever actually commented on this poem. So I'm not sure what I messed with. Except your attitude.

If you've poked your nose outside of this thread, which seems to give you such bizarre grief, you'll find I thought your war poem was a strong piece.

That's right. I liked your poem.

How about that?

Or are you just going to shrivel and give up? That would be more frustrating for all involved than your continuing to make no sense.
Shame how you just give up.
your really condescending you know that...have you read social lies its another poem I have on here ? And yes I did read your reply on tomorrow and I'm glad you liked it.
SouthernRaven
your really condescending you know that...have you read social lies its another poem I have on here ? And yes I did read your reply on tomorrow and I'm glad you liked it.

I'm sorry; I don't mean to come across as condescending.

It's just confusing when you request feedback, then reject what you're given, and – in another thread – ignore it. I might appear condescending, but you appear contrary, ungrateful, and over-sensitive. You came here asking for feedback. You got it. Now what?

It's obvious you have talent. But talent doesn't mean much without hard work and editing, so that's what we want to see. I'd love to see you work on "tomorrow" and enter it in my editing-based competition in the Contests subforum.

I'm not sure why you want me to look at "social lies" if you're not intended to respond constructively – or at all – to feedback.
I will tho you might not like social lies because it was written about the twisted goverment and economy we live in and how everyone in the media and higher positions is out to lie to the citizens and we are expected to believe it 90 percent of the time.(thus the title)
SouthernRaven

In an effort to be more understanding and less condescending, could you please clarify what you meant in this post and share with me its relevance to your poem?

I'm not being sarcastic. This post really confused me last time, as we're not talking about music or mixes. I'd appreciate clarification.

Cheers.
SouthernRaven
I will tho you might not like social lies because it was written about the twisted goverment and economy we live in and how everyone in the media and higher positions is out to lie to the citizens and we are expected to believe it 90 percent of the time.(thus the title)

You will do what? Sorry, but could you be clearer, please? Do you mean you will edit and respond to feedback?

(I don't disagree with the idea that the government and media are purveyors of lies – but regardless of my opinion, I try to critique poems on their merits/method, not their politics.)
Yes i will respond to feedback...and edit if it needs more...
SouthernRaven
Yes i will respond to feedback...and edit if it needs more...

I'd rather you edit this and Tomorrow first.

As well, make sure you're reciprocating. It's all well and good to ask me to look at your third poem, Social Lies, but what about giving back to the forum?
You know look at it if you want don't look at it if you don't want to honestly I have hundreds of people who love my poetry I'm an award winning poet for jeez sake.So I'm not going to sit here and grovel you don't wanna look at it then don't idc.Your just making me cranky right now.
SouthernRaven
You know look at it if you want don't look at it if you don't want to honestly I have hundreds of people who love my poetry I'm an award winning poet for jeez sake.So I'm not going to sit here and grovel you don't wanna look at it then don't idc.Your just making me cranky right now.

And you wonder why Rebel and I have been confused and frustrated by your posts...

Go on. Since your fanbase and poetic CV is so impressive, do share the awards.

Why am I making you cranky? Because I suggested you edit? Or because I suggested it would be polite for you to comment on others' work before demanding further feedback?

If you have hundreds of fans and you're a genius who doesn't need to work on your poetry, why are you here?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games