Crusted in boogers,
Stained with Kool-Aid, baby has face
Only Mama loves

BLAZE
Distant siren screams
Dumb-a** Verne's been mowing with
Gasoline again
quinnbyqq
Yes, that is what I was trying to get across. Prose poetry though is reaspected by all poets,some professional poets and even some of the most famous ones will only write prose poems. Not all poets will just write prose and only prose poems though, some poets write prose poems and many more types of poems.

Yes, I know.

Loyal Guildswoman

Fizzlesticks
quinnbyqq
Sure, oh and I personaly write the propper word prose with out the e just cuz' I find it easyer

That is a very strange attitude.

Anyhow, prose poetry is what you mean. A prose poem still uses elements of poetry (e.g. imagery, assonance, rhythm, even rhyme), but in prose form (i.e. paragraphs of text). Is that what you meant?

Prose by itself just refers to any text that's not poetry.
Yes, that is what I was trying to get across. Prose poetry though is reaspected by all poets,some professional poets and even some of the most famous ones will only write prose poems. Not all poets will just write prose and only prose poems though, some poets write prose poems and many more types of poems.
quinnbyqq
Sure, oh and I personaly write the propper word prose with out the e just cuz' I find it easyer

That is a very strange attitude.

Anyhow, prose poetry is what you mean. A prose poem still uses elements of poetry (e.g. imagery, assonance, rhythm, even rhyme), but in prose form (i.e. paragraphs of text). Is that what you meant?

Prose by itself just refers to any text that's not poetry.

Loyal Guildswoman

MajGyver
quinnbyqq
Fizzlesticks
quinnbyqq
Fizzlesticks
quinnbyqq
smile .... Thanks, this is the first time I've shared these with other kids/teens, I've only shared them with adults at a open mike night poem reading so I was not sure what other kids/teens would think of my pros & how they might react to it.. smile I'm glad that you like them though.. :=)

What are pros??
Pros are just poetry that have no rymes and have a deep meaning to them.

Did you make up this word yourself?
No, I did not make the word Pros up and aply it to peotry. It's an actual form of peotry that is respected by many people.

Can you provide me with some links to resources on "Pros," perhaps, so that I can learn more about it?
Sure, oh and I personaly write the propper word prose with out the e just cuz' I find it easyer, well this link will explain them to you. http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&frm=1&source=web&cd=2&ved=0CEAQFjAB&url=http://pw2.netcom.com/~pprater/prosepoetry.html&ei=LBKWT8fXNbOr2AWmio3lDQ&usg=AFQjCNGhS8ammcIbi-45GIkWbBhUiUCdQA&sig2=yTI_kgNrOu-HDv6spwL26g
quinnbyqq
Fizzlesticks
quinnbyqq
Fizzlesticks
quinnbyqq
smile .... Thanks, this is the first time I've shared these with other kids/teens, I've only shared them with adults at a open mike night poem reading so I was not sure what other kids/teens would think of my pros & how they might react to it.. smile I'm glad that you like them though.. :=)

What are pros??

No, I did not make the word Pros up and aply it to peotry. It's an actual form of peotry that is respected by many people.

Can you provide me with some links to resources on "Pros," perhaps, so that I can learn more about it?

Loyal Guildswoman

Fizzlesticks
quinnbyqq
Fizzlesticks
quinnbyqq

What are pros??

quinnbyqq
Fizzlesticks
quinnbyqq

What are pros??

Loyal Guildswoman

Fizzlesticks
quinnbyqq

What are pros??
quinnbyqq

What are pros??

Loyal Guildswoman

their soooooooooooo gooooooooooood!!!!!!!!!!!!!! biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin heart heart heart heart heart

Loyal Guildswoman

My Free Spirit By:Quinnbyqq

I am like a rose bloom in a current that I control, free to move and do what ever i please, no one can force me into oblivion, no one can stop my feelings, no one can harm or touch me, for I am a breeze, so try all you want to harm me, your wasting your breath, so don't you see, it's pointless atacking me, since you can't see me, you wasting the time you have left on me, when it should be on your family, if you don't stop soon you'll be a breeze too, so heed this warning, stop right now, before it's too late.

Loyal Guildswoman

Moonlit Lake By:Quinnbyqq

As the moonlight hits the lake we used to go to, I can't help but see your face and your esence in the lakes calm, clear waters.Your face on the lake surface taunts me ever so, reminding me of what I can't have, all night your esence and image taunts me, yet I still go to the lake every day at night, just so I can see your face and feel like your right next to me for as long as it lasts.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff