Welcome to Gaia! ::

terradi
Ganapati
terradi
Ganapati
The only recent confrontation (or "flamewar," if you want to use strong words) I can think of on the lurve was directed at Dagda. And it had nothing to do with elitism, just that a majority of the people were getting fed up with his doings elsewhere.

Define 'recent'. Today? This week? Since the thread got locked? I've seen a few.

Since the lock, I've seen nothing aside from Oxxi's usual doings. I really don't think someone who makes a goal to flame should be the cause or even considered.

As for any arguements with Dagda (I know several people have confronted him), those were not "flamewars," not to mention, he's a reg on here.

The thread wasn't locked because of Oxxi. Nor because of Dagda. It was not for one user alone but a combination of many separate events, making it not an isolated event centered around one user but a general trend.

So you were just waiting for an opportunity to jump in and say, "Okay, folks, these completely imaginary trends of ours have reached full boil, time to delete."

Didn't even give us the two-week lock, you utter incompetent.
Oxxidation-14
terradi
Ganapati
terradi
Ganapati
The only recent confrontation (or "flamewar," if you want to use strong words) I can think of on the lurve was directed at Dagda. And it had nothing to do with elitism, just that a majority of the people were getting fed up with his doings elsewhere.

Define 'recent'. Today? This week? Since the thread got locked? I've seen a few.

Since the lock, I've seen nothing aside from Oxxi's usual doings. I really don't think someone who makes a goal to flame should be the cause or even considered.

As for any arguements with Dagda (I know several people have confronted him), those were not "flamewars," not to mention, he's a reg on here.

The thread wasn't locked because of Oxxi. Nor because of Dagda. It was not for one user alone but a combination of many separate events, making it not an isolated event centered around one user but a general trend.

rofl

So you were just waiting for an opportunity to jump in and say, "Okay, folks, these completely imaginary trends of ours have reached full boil, time to delete."

Didn't even give us the two-week lock, you utter incompetent.
Panthino the Moth

edit: alby, I mean the 111. I think creating a poetfaggory thread just for us would smack of further elitism.
I mean to edumakate on poetry, not further any divides.
But √
mad

I AM WORRIED THAT THIS THREAD WILL BE TAKEN AWAY FROM ME.
So what are plans to do with the Spotlight Poet, again?
Interview... and what else?
******** that noise. I don't have time to do these things with two jobs.

rofl

I really really really am surprised I remembered to do anything with this in the first place.

wink
Hi! So is this the new chat thread? xd

I don't think this forum will survive without a chat thread. The forum itself will either disassemble or posters will spontaneously create new chat threads with poems at the top. As we can see has happened to this thread.

The first option would suck. The second option will have mods running around banning innocent threads all the time.

But I suppose we will see.
SkyTigress
Hi! So is this the new chat thread? xd

I don't think this forum will survive without a chat thread. The forum itself will either disassemble or posters will spontaneously create new chat threads with poems at the top. As we can see has happened to this thread.

The first option would suck. The second option will have mods running around banning innocent threads all the time.

But I suppose we will see.

The new announcement sticky actually says the rules are disallowing any chat threads in the OP/L. I think the mods are being 'gentle' for the moment while the lockdown is new, but I would expect this will need to become a resource thread only or face possible recycling as 'spam'. :/ Unsure, though.
this was good

bring it back
I remember this. It was good.

Mega Codger

Mega Codger

don't hesitate
create
agitate your mate
with talk of leaky prostate!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items