Welcome to Gaia! ::

My only wish was that you would come home this lonely night, a wish thas was to remembered. Oh how I waited for thee, for mere words could not describe hte pain in my longing heart. Yet, it was not the pain in soul that tourtured me, but the lonliness that I had endured was suffering greater than any phyisical ailment ever done to me. A night that would have surely extinguished my burnung desire to talk before a picture of perfection. But this idea was to be dissmissed the moment I was you once more, fore the agony in my heaty subsided, and a new feeling came over me, a feeling of new life that was never to be forgotten. So let us remember this precious moment. For our time to bid each other farwell nears; thus with a trickle of tears we exchange our last loving kiss. wink
its pretty good... i like it, but watch for spelling before you post, and the wording needs work in a few places. i'd like to read some more of your work.
It's not that bad for prose. If you fixed the technical errors, that is.

But it's not poetry. There IS a thing called prose poetry, but very few people understand it and even fewer can write it. Very short prose is called something else.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff