Welcome to Gaia! ::

how inspirational!

i do enjoy these immensely 3nodding
It's not about poetry; we should speak only in the dialects of strength! For the sake of goddess dialectic, I shall break into you and steal every thought that hasn't been bolted down. Then I shall sell you back to the bank, once I have done the deed and have refused to mean the monthly payment. Come! Merge into my elbows, foolish one of the dark gray cowl, and be improved by righter angles; structural bone angels with no thoughts of caressing ninety heated degrees and such waxwork diseases. I am the man behind the mirror's scream... and I conceive the caged dreams of the greenest monsters...

that's a
tattooed
tentacle
ball
to you.
Once destabilized your colored pong blocks will disappear and a score may accrue. I am now bouncing on you with my metal ball ! eek

P.S. Hey, what's up?
I should be two, but I got hit by a breasted lightning bolt and am at a loss for a synonym for inspiration despite the research and yearlong cuddling. I'm feeling Frank 'n' Stein, communicating in sign language before the contestants steal all my money - those ******** sparklie sounds need to be corralled back to commercial cell blocks and eat their oats like My Little Pony in Prison. See what I mean, the plasma is rude tonight...you better watch out for my daughter surprised
It could be that lacy cotton bras contain the building blocks of the universe, though they do not spring with the ease of beck and conjuring the villagers oft assume I possess. This year has been a wringing--you see, I'm more adept at stomping intellectual grapes harvested from my own vineyards. Four inches from my eyes are the vast tumblers of their cycling. I'm fixing myself like a mixed drink. Perhaps you are correct, that my oneness can only be amplified when paired with a zero.

Ah, fortunate one, I have never read Frankenstein at the source, though I am familiar with a few of its derivative incarnations. The most notable of which were the movie with Robert De Niro and Wil Wheaton in Mr. Stitch. I'll tell you what though, I saw part of a remake made by Lionsgate and you want to stay a million miles away from that one. Random sex, painfully slow pacing, awkward transition from electrical life force to...genetics?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff