Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yay. Poll. 10 bucks. No really. Did you like what you read here?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on November 26, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.

though. lol.

Enemies and Friends : A astory told through the eyes of a blind man

The eyes may not be able to see
but the soul will always be able to
and to see with the soul
is to see the truth
to see the truth is to see insanity
to see insanity,
is at the cost of your soul

Blindness, its all that there is
Darkness, in an ungly little bliss
Soreness in the root of the being
believing, the start of all seeing
Hoping
for nothing at all
jumping
taking a fall
crashing without feeling a thing
bleeding, without the painful sting
saving the curse'd soul
feeling like the shoe's sole
seeing all the screams
being all the ugly dreams
fighting all the friends
finding all the ends
signing away the life
hiding behind all the strife
discovering all that's hidden
ride all thats to be ridden
triumph like the soldier
defeating all the fear
and living at the end of the word
its the truth against the world

If there is to be faith
let it be in this
and if there is to be destiny
let it by like this
if there is to be fate
this has found it
as there is no more restraint...
let it break free of all
and this.

Yr gwyn erbyn byd.
The truth against the world.

FIND ME

Find me
down that road
find me
where nothing is real
where nothing is feel
find me
far from here
far from fear
far
from
memories
growing
tonite.
Find me
where the sun sits
between the moon and the sky
find me
between shadows
and sunlight
find me
where you cannot see
where you cannot look
where...
where i can pretend to be human
where...
where the others around me
i only pretend are human
find me.
i dare you.

Have Watched

Have you watched
as the clouds cried?
have you watched
as the wind died?
have you stood there
do you just stand there
watch me
it
standing there
where you stand
if not somewhere?
So stand.
watcher.
Stand,
and watch
as the world stop spinning... madly.
Woah, you still have poems that old?

Anyway... these were crap. I'm glad you got older.

This also lets me know I actually am better than my age group. (These and a lot of other poems posted on these boards, for that matter.)

I only skimmed through them though. I'm lazy today.
baggage of the past

This also lets me know I actually am better than my age group. (These and a lot of other poems posted on these boards, for that matter.)

someone's a little full of themselves...... stare
SorrofulSerenity
baggage of the past

someone's a little full of themselves...... stare

Haha, not really. It's just I know what's bad and I consider myself to not be as bad.
*blinks* well i'm glad i voted Hug and a Hotdog after reading that response. *chuckles* i'm glad i got older too... but when i hit 20 i stopped writing. now that i'm 21, and trying to start again it just doesn't want to happen. driving me nutty.

~~Vinn

Romantic Genius

<center>Ugh I hate how people post their names after each post, it drives me insane.

Also baggage of the past, stop being so a**l, I mean I have agreed to many comments you made, but it's getting to the point where you're just picking on him, he knows you don't like his poems, and frankly I don't think he cares. I know that by posting your poems in a thread you're going to get comments, and they're not always going to be good, but on every poem, by the same person? Just give it up. No one needs that much put down.</center>
~Randee-Lynn~
<center>Ugh I hate how people post their names after each post, it drives me insane.

Also baggage of the past, stop being so a**l, I mean I have agreed to many comments you made, but it's getting to the point where you're just picking on him, he knows you don't like his poems, and frankly I don't think he cares. I know that by posting your poems in a thread you're going to get comments, and they're not always going to be good, but on every poem, by the same person? Just give it up. No one needs that much put down.</center>

uh... I don't hate his poetry. I was just saying these are pretty bad compared to the rest of his stuff. I don't remember where I said I hated everything he wrote. just don't like these all too much because they aren't good.

Romantic Genius

baggage of the past
~Randee-Lynn~

uh... I don't hate his poetry. I was just saying these are pretty bad compared to the rest of his stuff. I don't remember where I said I hated everything he wrote. just don't like these all too much because they aren't good.

<center>Sorry I misworded it. I just wish you'd stop criticizing his work, simply because you don't find his poetry good. Now don't get me wrong, many of us don't think his poetry is too great, but to say it once is enough, not everytime.
I'm only trying to put myself in his shoes and feel what that's like.</center>
~Randee-Lynn~
baggage of the past
~Randee-Lynn~

<center>Sorry I misworded it. I just wish you'd stop criticizing his work, simply because you don't find his poetry good. Now don't get me wrong, many of us don't think his poetry is too great, but to say it once is enough, not everytime.

Ack, I don't think the rest of it is necessarily bad! I haven't read all of it. I was just saying this isn't the best. You're acting like I went around on everyone's thread saying "DON'T READ THIS GUYS STUFF." I said it twice, once because I was trying to get my opinion across and then the second time to 'defend' myself.

Romantic Genius

baggage of the past
~Randee-Lynn~
baggage of the past
~Randee-Lynn~

Ack, I don't think the rest of it is necessarily bad! I haven't read all of it. I was just saying this isn't the best. You're acting like I went around on everyone's thread saying "DON'T READ THIS GUYS STUFF." I said it twice, once because I was trying to get my opinion across and then the second time to 'defend' myself.

<center>sorry. Again maybe it's just because everytime I see you post in the this forum I only see criticizing which is good because you do back yourself up, maybe perhaps it's because this time you didn't back yourself up simply because you skimmed through them, sorry again. Everytime I look into this guy's thread people are bashing him. I hope they're no hard feelings, I guess I mainly wanted to know why you thought his poems were crap.</center>
Reasons: they're not written well. they're the same as everything else. they're boring. there isn't too much imagery.

Ah, and the last one is a question. question's in poetry are weird. poetry is one big question itself.
Vinn....i am so glad you are older now.

Anwyays, they weren't crap, but nto as good.

-Morty
*blinks as he observes the comments*

*clutches his hand to his heart as if he was shot*

lol thanks morty. i know. i didn't say, didn't claim, never would have believed otherwise.

haha

helping commentary would help a lot.

and you don't wanna try on my shoes. i left outside last night on teh porch, and it snowed. they're cold as hell and too small anyways.

i blow past the "OH GOD MY EYES!" comments and try to find the helpful ones. not very often, but occasionally. keep your eyes peeled. i got one that might just change your opinon that EVERY GOD AWFUL POEM I WRITE IS GOD AWFUL

*chuckles*

besdies. i never really wrote for anyone else. i'm sharing... hmm... my dairy with ya alls, per say.

your commentary is well appreicated, thanks for stickin up for me *has a thick skin but can usually take a break from dodging punches*

lol

so yeah. Look for DREAMS

oh. its a habit. like biting my nails. that i do this:

~~Vinn

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items