Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why are you here?

I'm here for the poetry guide! 0.45454545454545 45.5% [ 635 ]
I'm here for the critiquing guide! 0.18754473872584 18.8% [ 262 ]
I'm here because someone else pointed me here. 0.06084466714388 6.1% [ 85 ]
I'm here for the gold. Didn't it say it had a poll? 0.29706513958482 29.7% [ 415 ]
Total Votes:[ 1397 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 30 31 32
So people who know poetry:

This is all a crock of s**t we sell kids so they'll feel bad and stop writing poetry, right?

EDIT:

sorry, also to defer administrative issues so the kids will feel bad and stop writing poetry, right?

Bashful Werewolf

This is awesome and very helpful. Some things i would not have thought to do and my poetry has improved a great deal! thx alot

6,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
poetry! OMG i love poetry because they is from the feelings and heart,
All men fear death. It's a natural fear that consumes us all. We fear death because we feel that we haven't loved well enough or loved at all, which ultimately are one and the same. However, when you make love with a truly great woman, one that deserves the utmost respect in this world and one that makes you feel truly powerful, that fear of death completely disappears. Because when you are sharing your body and heart with a great woman the world fades away. You two are the only ones in the entire universe. You conquer what most lesser men have never conquered before, you have conquered a great woman's heart, the most vulnerable thing she can offer to another. Death no longer lingers in the mind. Fear no longer clouds your heart. Only passion for living, and for loving, become your sole reality. This is no easy task for it takes insurmountable courage. But remember this, for that moment when you are making love with a woman of true greatness you will feel immortal.

Ernest Hemingway

Familiar Trader

Great! I can critique now. ~^^
Hey, guys. I'm procrastinating on RL stuff, so I've opened a poetry contest in the relevant sub forum. First prize is 100,000g. Here's the link.

The only catch is that you need to provide OP/L evidence of editing/workshopping.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games