Welcome to Gaia! ::

Art Like Me
Audio performance only. Tell me if you like it.

5,550 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
I love the rhythm! Really keeps you on your toes.
Corrie Wazlib
I love the rhythm! Really keeps you on your toes.

Thank you. smile I was beginning to worry I wasn't going to get much feedback.

5,550 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
It's a slow forum so feedback usually takes a while.

Shadowy Flatterer

16,125 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
I cried. crying

I felt bad for not doing anything.
Neotepid
I cried. crying

Don't cry! D: Uh...if it helps, um...I'm not really a statue. XD

Shadowy Flatterer

16,125 Points
  • PvP 200
Kira The One And Only
Neotepid
I cried. crying

You're not? OMG, yay! *hugs* I was so scared. crying You just don't know.

I actually teared up a bit while listening and hearing. I is guy in real life, and I'm glad I never had a GF, just so it wouldn't be like that. I am so mushy right now.
Neotepid
Kira The One And Only
Neotepid
I cried. crying

I actually teared up a bit while listening and hearing. I is guy in real life, and I'm glad I never had a GF, just so it wouldn't be like that. I am so mushy right now.

To be honest, this poem actually concerns unrequited love and that initial pain one feels upon being rejected. Unfortunately, I experienced a renewal of rejection long after I'd been more than comfortable with the fact that my feelings wouldn't be returned. There's a lot of other things in there too but hey, I wrote the poem why should I go beyond that? XD

Shadowy Flatterer

16,125 Points
  • PvP 200
Kira The One And Only
Neotepid
Kira The One And Only
Neotepid
I cried. crying

To be honest, this poem actually concerns unrequited love and that initial pain one feels upon being rejected. Unfortunately, I experienced a renewal of rejection long after I'd been more than comfortable with the fact that my feelings wouldn't be returned. There's a lot of other things in there too but hey, I wrote the poem why should I go beyond that? XD

LOL. I got rejected once. That was, like, earlier this month, and I'm a senior. (X(D) Though, I got so use to the idea that she didn't like me that when she said no, I was like, "Okay." Liked her since 9th grade. Sheesh, I need to get a life. xp

THere was that other time, but then, she didn't reject me. Her friend just happened to have went off on me during class. I was so devestated, I started laughing. Ah, sixth grade. The year where I went from Rap to Rock, reserved to rambunctious, and mentally stable to mad and deranged. Gotta love it.
Neotepid
Kira The One And Only
Neotepid
Kira The One And Only
Neotepid
I cried. crying

LOL. I got rejected once. That was, like, earlier this month, and I'm a senior. (X(D) Though, I got so use to the idea that she didn't like me that when she said no, I was like, "Okay." Liked her since 9th grade. Sheesh, I need to get a life. xp

THere was that other time, but then, she didn't reject me. Her friend just happened to have went off on me during class. I was so devestated, I started laughing. Ah, sixth grade. The year where I went from Rap to Rock, reserved to rambunctious, and mentally stable to mad and deranged. Gotta love it.

Oh high school, I remember the days. XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces