belchingben
mmmmm drugs btdubs im strollin cherry lane right now

What does that mean?

Profitable Lover

8,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
You were just repeating the same things over and over again, "Don't do drugs" over and over making it longer then it really had to of been. It became boring because all you were saying was "Don't do drugs" and it was just.. Tiring, in my opinion.
semen-eater
You were just repeating the same things over and over again, "Don't do drugs" over and over making it longer then it really had to of been. It became boring because all you were saying was "Don't do drugs" and it was just.. Tiring, in my opinion.

Thank you for your opinion, and sorry to disappoint you.

Profitable Lover

8,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Just say no to drugs
semen-eater

I was disappointed, completely.

Because I know you can do much better poetry about the danger of drugs, as I've experienced it first hand myself.
semen-eater
Just say no to drugs
semen-eater

Because I know you can do much better poetry about the danger of drugs, as I've experienced it first hand myself.

"as I've experienced it first hand myself."
Sorry to hear that, and thank you for the advice.

Profitable Lover

8,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Just say no to drugs
semen-eater
Just say no to drugs
semen-eater

"as I've experienced it first hand myself."
Sorry to hear that, and thank you for the advice.

No big deal, and welcome. Keep writing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces